Tattle - A reports plugin

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Tattle. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

Tattle

Tattle is a plugin that players can use to send reports to staff.

Commands

/tt new <explanation> : Creates a new complaint. Your location is also recorded.

/tt list : Lists all complaints that you have created. You can view and delete them from here.

/tt admin : Lists all complaints that players have made. You can view and delete them from here, as well as teleport to the recorded location.

You can also use /tt +, /tt ?, and /tt ! respectively.

This plugin also supports /sponge plugins reload, and will reload both configs when the command is run.

Permissions

tattle.admin.use : Allows use of /tt admin.

Configuration

You can configure the language in tattle.conf, the paths are self-explanatory.

Changelog

1.0.0: Reported.

1.1.0: Added languages and reloading.

1.2.0: Updated to API 7.

Note

This plugin uses bStats, which collects data about your server. This data is in no way intrusive, is completely anonymized, and has a negligible impact on server performance, so there is no reason whatsoever to disable it. However, if you wish to anyway, simply set enabled to false in config/bStats/config.conf.

1 Like

A new version has been released for Tattle, it is available for download here.

1.1.0: Added languages and reloading.

A reports plugin.

A reports plugin.

A reports plugin.

Updated to API 7.

1 Like

Considering the use of this plugin, but as I only found an update to API 7.0 I wondered if this is compatible with API 5.2.0? Thanks in advance, this really seems like the best plugin to use. @pie_flavor

Usually I would test this on a test-server, but I don’t have time to get it booted up in between classes at the moment.

1.1.1 and downwards are compatible with APIs 4 through 6. 1.2 is only compatible with API 7 so far.

1 Like

Fixed an issue with file loading.

Updated bStats to be compatible with Ore metrics guidelines.