The block is replaced

When I upgraded spongeforge from 7.1.0 to 7.3.0, some of the blocks in the world got confused. Then I looked at the log and found some block id mismatch log. it was an world of hundreds of people playing together for a year, I did not back up the world. Is there any way to recover the mismatched block?

Afaik, Sponge doesn’t edit block registry so I doubt it’s caused by Sponge. Logs might help identifying which mod caused this issue. There is a very low probability that changes can be undone without a backup. Post your logs, we might see something, but I have little hope.

Thanks for the explanation. I did add customnpcs recently, but there was no problem for 3 or 4 days.
So I don’t think this is a problem with customnpcs.
The log is :https://gist.github.com/zhourui123/4f8ba0ad7c746dfa96ae66929eddc7a4
sorry, the debug log covered, it’s only latest.log

Now there is a great deal of block confusion, some of which have even become entity spawner, some of which have become the maker of Armourers workshops, the grid all over the place…