Total Economy - All in one economy plugin for Minecraft/Sponge

How do you do the currency exchange? Im trying to do it between two currencies but there is no documentation on the wiki.

There is no current way to exchange currencies from within game.

Would anyone happen to have a custom jobsets.conf I could look at?
Using this with a modpack and would love to add in all the different ores and such but wasn’t quite understanding the placement of custom things.

I got a SQL syntax error when using TotalEconomy with GriefPrevention. My server crashes whenever GriefPrevention applying a claim tax, .

I created an issue on GitHub and made a PR to fix it, please check my PR.

issue

pull request

“not permitted to join job”

This is what my members get every time they try joining any job whatsoever. I gave them all the job commands, and even tried job.* as well. Absolutely nothing works.

In b4 “that’s not the whole command” obv. I shortened it.

Try using Luckperms in verbose mode. It then tells you what permission checks are being made (and which succeed) so you can easily track the absent permissions (and add them to groups as appropriate).

It’s not job.*, it’s totaleconomy.command.job

This may help:

1 Like

.* is not recognized syntax in the Sponge permissions system. The permission foo.bar will give foo.bar.baz, foo.bar.quux, etc.

How do i set this up in console.using luckperms and cant quite use the commands until i set this up.

run the command /lp verbose on
then run the commands for Total Economy you are trying to allow players to use and it will show you what the corresponding permission is.

from there you add it to luckperms using the usual method of
/lp group default permission set %WHATEVER.COMMAND.IS% true

1 Like

How can we translate the plugin by conf files ? I mean, we can’t translate some words, like

[BREAK]
[PLACE]
“Jobs available: …”

Etc etc

If you can, make an issue on the GitHub page making note of the words/phrases that need translations. Thanks.

@Asura_Takun I was having the same problem and as much as I don’t like referring something else there is already a sidemod called pixelmoney to pay players for beating and catching pokemon

Hi!

How can I change the configuration files to increase the rewards at each rank up? To force players to farm

Hi there, @Erigitic !

Quick request/question from those of us that use the multi-currency feature of TotalEconomy:
Would it be possible to implement a currency-to-currency transfer command, with conversion rates defined in the config files.

example: “/totaleconomy:exchange {BASE_CURRENCY} {TARGET_CURRENCY} {BASE_CURRENCY_AMOUNT}”

and the config could have something like

BASE_CURRENCY {
TARGET_CURRENCY=1:4 // {amont of TARGET_CURRENCY gained}:{amount of BASE_CURRENCY used}
}

====OR====

BASE_CURRENCY {
TARGET_CURRENCY=0.25 // Multiplier used when transferring from BASE_ to TARGET_ .
}

And it could just calculate the inverse based on that, that way it can’t be set to different amounts for each direction. And the BASE_CURRENCY would be the only currency that all the other currencies are checked against, that way no cyclic trickery can be done by exchanging BASE --> TARGET --> TARGET2 --> BASE to end up with a different amount of BASE than they started with.

I think this would open the door to many more possibilities in multi-currency economies.

withdrawl command?

is there anyway to use the forge Ore Dictionary with the Jobs setup,

I ask this because its easier to be lazy and there are more and more mods using the ordict with NBT so the ID that is mined is modname:ore for all their ores,

so for example Mekanism copper is named as: mekanism:ore which if i throw that into the ore set would pay out the same rate for Copper, Tin, Osmium and Lead despite they having different rarities

How can I migrate my accounts to my MySQL Database ? :0

please make a sign chestshop… way easier to use and poeple can actually have them in thier claims

How would you add new entities and blocks from mods under jobs? I’ve added all of the aquaculture fish to fisherman but it doesn’t give money properly.