Total Economy - All in one economy plugin for Minecraft/Sponge

I’m having an odd issue with the jobs config. I’m unable to get the plugin to pay the player when a redstone_ore block is broken. Its working as intended for every other type of ore except restone_ore which is setup the same way in the config as the other ores which are working. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Have you added the illuminated block state of redstone ore too? It might be lighting up when mined and disqualifying itself.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

No I have not, but I bet that’s the issue. It would certainly explain why it stopped working after I updated the server.

I’ll give it a try when I get home.

Yes, that was it. Thank again, I appreciate it! Man, was that ever bugging me.

1 Like

Maybe you’re able to help me out with this too?

So all of my jobs are working except for farmer, I’m not sure why… I’ve attached a screenshot from the config. Players can join the job they just aren’t being rewarded from breaking any blocks.

edit: Cactus is working, however melon, reeds/sugar cane, nether wart, wheat, cocoa are not. Have not tested all of the others yet.

If you have any farming mods in there (e.g. Pam’s Harvestcraft), they might be changing crop behaviour and preventing TE from detecting it properly. If not, I haven’t a clue.

No I don’t. The only other plugin would be RedProtect but the lumberjack job is working fine for tree farms so I dont think that’s causing it.

Hey
Can you add some new actions like breed,craft,enchant ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thx !

I have Tinker’s Construct and the hammer (which breaks a 3x3) does not give credit to mining ores for the mining job. I suspect this is the same for chopping an entire tree by breaking the bottom log only.

If I get an array of the blocks broken by the tool, how would I give credit for each ore?

Hello,
Is there any JS exposed for Total Econ?
I am using CNPC scripts (nashorn javascript if it matters) to give the player economy on enemy death.
currently i am executing a command, but I’d really like to move away from that if possible.

I am looking currently for a way to add currency; i will likely be looking for a way to remove and check for currency as well in the future.
I will also need the javaType location so i know where to grab it.

thank you :slight_smile:

Is there a way to add a shop with infinite stock? For an admin shop?

Hello love the mod. I have a setup where you get rewarded for doing almost anything on my server (breaking blocks and placing blocks namely). Is there a way to turn off some notifications and not others? Namely I want to turn off jobs.addexp and jobs.notify in messages_en.conf as they create alot of chat spam (especially when breaking multiple blocks in a row as I have rewards for breaking blocks). I want to leave all other job notifications on though as they are useful and don’t happen often. Can this be done? Thanks.

serious love you plug in, but i am having an issue, how do i change the name of the currency in the config to show in the display message? thank you for your help

hey anyway to take away money to from people someone cheated for money and is on the baltop and i banned him but hes still on baltop so i need to take away his money.

Hey so i was just wondering, how do i set the time when the salary goes through to the players ?

I have a problem with paying users in exchange for work. For example, a farmer breaks potatoes, carrots and anything else and receives no money. A miner breaks blocks of iron, gold, etc. and does not receive money. And this happens with all jobs. I have not touched any of the default settings: All I have done is set the salary of the jobs.conf file to 0 so that people do not receive money every x time for doing nothing. I just want them to receive money when they do the work. What error do I have?

Anyone knows if you can create an admin account or an admin shop with TE?
Ive seen they added a normal shop(single chest) but the documentation is really thin for it…
So i want to create a shop where users can sell their stuff (including me the admin xD) and get money from selling from an admin account.
If any of you has a doc or tutorial on that with only TE i would love to get a link. I’ve tryed a few shop plugins but they only stop the server sadly :confused:

Is there a list of what each of the commands do anywhere?

How can i make multiple currencies?

is there any papi that supports the number of Dollars from 100000 to 100k?