Total Economy - All in one economy plugin for Minecraft/Sponge

Hi @Hoang_Shadow, there is currently no way to do this with Total Economy.

1 Like

Do you have any consideration of making a comeback?

I sure do. New version has been in the works for some time now, though itā€™s currently on hold while waiting on the Sponge documentation for API 8+ to be updated. A more up to date version of the plugin can be found here if you donā€™t mind using PaperMC: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/bukkit-plugins/total-economy. The Sponge version will be updated to match in the future.

Ah that is good to hear that an update is coming but I am way to deep in the SpongeForge 1.12.2.
So I donā€™t think the bukkit plugin would work with it. Thank you thought and keep up the good work!

A new version has been released for Total Economy, it is available for download here.

This is the initial release of the new Sponge version of Total Economy. At the moment, this version only supports the ā€œBalanceā€ command. It will be updated to match the Bukkit/Spigot/Paper version which includes being able to pay other users and jobs.

Important Note for Users of the Older Sponge Versions

This is a complete rewrite of the Sponge version of Total Economy. If you were using the old version you will need to start fresh. Please read the docs here for install instructions.

A new version has been released for Total Economy, it is available for download here.

No new features have been added in this version, only updates to the Economy API implementation.

• CHANGE: Sponge Economy API implemenation updated to use a more standardized set of code

• Added: Pay command (/pay PLAYER AMOUNT)

Changelog