TransformerError: An unexpected critical error was encountered

Hey guys!

So I’m just trying to run the game through curse forge and everything was going great until I added optifine to my mods folder. Whenever optifine is not in the mod folder everything runs fine (optifine is needed to incorporate some mods fully) but whenever I add it in the game crashes on initialization and I get that error code and this crash report ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----// Don't do that.Time: 2023-02-11 18:33:47 - Pastebin.com

I just wanted to know if this is something on my end or a bug that y’all are aware of/might be useful to know about, and if there is any way to conveniently fix it.

Have a great day and thank you!

You have a mixin error. Sponge forge has not been updated for 1.19.2, mixins are made by the sponge team however any mod can use them (however that mod is responsible for them).

Your error does not state the mod responsible for the error. However there is a easy want to find it. If you use my program of Mixin Detector, it will detect all mods that have mixins. After that filter by the file that caused the error (in your case its valhelsia_structures.refmap.json). This should give you only a single mod left which is the mod causing the error. Once found take a look at there site to see if there is a fix for optifine.