Treepers (v5.1.3)

Seems Sponge changed the rules for Plugin ID’s. any chance we could get a resolution to this? This is on spongevanilla-1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-116 and up. Thanks in advance

@Kruemelkatze http://pastebin.com/yvMDefXf

@Kruemelkatze any news on this?

I’m currently quite busy, but I hope to get this fixed this week or the upcoming weekend! I’m following the discussion though and getting a guilty conscience… :wink:

I updated the plugin for API5 to 5.1.3. The 1.2 version for API4 worked fine on my test systems.
You can find the download link in the original post.

If you experience any errors/unexpected behaviours, please inform me!

##Changes:

• Fixed the Id to meet the new rules (fixed problem reported by @Razor1rot)
  • Fixed triggerExplosion(…) to meet the new (?) API signature (fixed problem reported by @anon34495435)
  • Renamed knechtcraft to felfio

##Information

• As the plugin id changed, the treepers.conf file location has moved to /config/treepers. Move your treepers.conf file if you made any changes to it!
  • The name change of our organization does not affect you apart from the startup information in your server log. :slight_smile:

The problem reported by @RandomByte seemed to be a bug in SpongeVanilla, which has been fixed. I just forgot to answer back then. If this is not the case, please inform me!

1 Like

Tested it out and it works on v5, thanks a lot!

I noticed the damage a player takes is way lower with treepers. It there a way to make it higher?

I created a little mod of this plugin: Now you have the possibility to enter the treeper / creeper chance in the config file. So not every creeper will turn into a treeper :slight_smile: Check it out: GitHub - zap0xfce2/treepers-sponge: A Sponge plugin for Minecraft. Stops Creepers from destroying blocks and plants a tree instead. (with direct download)

Really fun plugin!

Thanks, glad you like it!

Is everything still working as expected? I haven’t played Minecraft for a time now and never checked for breaking changes in Sponge.

It may take a few days for me to confirm, I’m creating a server for friends (and with them, but I’m doing the main job, they check and tell me what breaks, etc).
I’m still in the phase of gathering mods/plugins so I’m not launching it yet.

I won’t use this plugin on this server because it’s not in our vision for this server but i LOVE this idea, that’s such a great thing ahah, I love it. When I do the first run of the server I’ll use only this plugin to see if it works with API 7.x and I’ll come back here to tell you how it goes :slight_smile:

I have updated and tested the plugin to API 7 check it out: GitHub - zap0xfce2/treepers-sponge: A Sponge plugin for Minecraft. Stops Creepers from destroying blocks and plants a tree instead. (with direct download)

1 Like

could you please add that the leaves are falling too