🏆 AdventureMMO [v2.0.7] [API 4/5/6]

Currently running SF 1856 with your latest adventuremmo version; MMO-v1.6.1-1.10.2.jar.

Players when activating an ability get an inventory bug where they cannot move items around or move items inside chests.
Basically their inventories are frozen.
Messing with them and relogging losses items.
Drop spamming will replace the item stack and someone else can pickup the items.

Major dupe, have blocked using abilites so players can still level for when this is fixed.

Goodluck.

i’m getting an error:

[me.mrdaniel.mmo.io.players.MMOPlayerDatabase:save:127]: java.io.IOException: No such file or directory
05.11 11:06:52 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [adventuremmo]: Error while saving player file

is this my fault involving server files, maybe a folder? or is there something wrong with the jar file?

this is the plugins fault, if you make a directory named “players” in the adventuremmo config directory, it will be fixed

10 day and no response.
Well, guess no more mcmmo for servers. Owners, make sure your players aren’t doing what I posted, its a huge dupe!

New update (1.6.2) is out, with multiple bug fixes!

Fixed

Fixed

error in spongeforge-1.10.2-API6.0.0-BETA-1844.

1. When player level up and display message in chat.
  2. log error database in console when player logout.

Fixed

2 Likes

I’ll check it out tonight, thank you!

uploading to my server now. thanks.

No errors i can see with new version ingame but console is is randomly spamming http://pastebin.com/CLWzrB3d

Oh i see, well its nothing game breaking so its fine to use, but i will fix it tomorrow

The plugin is not saving any of my players skills. When they relog or the server restarts all of their skills reset. How is this fixed

Try to create a folder named “players” in the config/adventuremmo folder

It worked. Thank you!

Error in spongeforge-1.10.2-API6.0.0-BETA-1874
Full error code : http://pastebin.com/xXGmm109

Detail :
I use customnpcmod-1.10.2-30oct16. I take item from trader of npc.
error with mod CustomNpcs-1.10.2-30oct16.

Picture Detail :

This error is purely my fault, i will post an update today.

This should be fixed if you download 1.6.3

When using an enchanted pickaxe and the ability, removes ur pickaxe entirely after.
On spongeforge-1.10.2-2123-6.0.0-BETA-1877
With forge 2123.

Running MMO-V1.6.3-API5.x.jar

Would it be possible to make us able to hide skills altogether?
I was never a fan of the idea of players summoning in mobs, even if they’re cats, dogs or horses. I’ve disabled these, which essentially renders the Taming Skill useless.

I’d rather be able to hide this skill entirely from the list, so players wouldn’t be confused as to why it exists and why it says they could summon on the scoreboard?

Also can we get a cooldown on the cooldown message that comes up? When you’re using alternate click to place down torch or sometimes by mistake even… This can cause chat spam. If we could put a standard 10sec or something cooldown on that message, or make it configurable? That’d be great!

Is it possible to disable a certain loot from dropping from excavation and fishing? Like, i dont want players to get dragon eggs or nether stars - is it possible to disable that?

@Mr_Daniel12321

Hi. Is it possible to add blocks such as different types of logs from Biomes`o Plenty mod? I try to add block id like “biomesoplenty:log_2” and it’s not work. Other items with no “_” work fine.
@Mr_Daniel12321

1 Like

seems there is a bug with items that have lore or any type of nbt edit on them…
When using some of the skills like gigadrill etc, it will remove the item (tool) from the players inventory.

which seems to be an issue addressed already… such as enchantments also so this plugin is basically broken at the current time?