Trust levels - Regular

I wanted to become regular, but I dont know which of the requirements I dont have.

Can I look this up somehow?

must have visited at least 50% of days
must have replied to at least 10 different topics
of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
must not have been suspended

To my knowledge you cannot look those stats up. Also, the developers may have changed the requirements.
Here’s a link that may help.
PS: The website hasn’t even been up for 100 days, only officially since September 10th [I think].
You can check likes given and received under your “profile” page.
Cheers,
epicTylev

I believe that they are using the default values for the number of days you have to be on the forum for, I got member status at the 15 day mark of being on these forums. So if you match those requirements, than you may get that trust level when the 100 day mark roles around for you.

1 Like

Let’s start of by saying it’s currently impossible to become regular because of the fact the website has not been online for 100 days. You will either need to be promoted by an Administrator or wait. Also Discourse only checks every X days for someone who needs a “rank-up”.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the help.

This is correct. @Bammerbom if you keep reading at your current rate, you should be promoted once you’ve been here on 50 days.

1 Like

@riking
Ok. Can you see for me how much days I have been here?

You joined on September 12.

But I didnt visit every day I think.

You only need to visit 50% of the days.

I mean, I want to kow how much (of the 50) days I have visited yet.

You can’t check that.

A system admin can in your admin panel.

@riking can, he is a web dev

@tebbenjo @Bammerbom I see.

I’m kinda interested in my rate of visitation… I joined September 11th and I’ve been on (from what I remember) about 90% of the time, and I post basically once a day, sometimes more, sometimes I don’t… It says my trust level is “member,” I’m not sure what that equates to.

Ah, I see… It makes a lot more sense reading it again, I was confused by this: