Unicorn api: let's wrap the wrappers!

So many APIs and modded servers are popping up. I don’t want to modify my plugin for every plugin!
That’s why I’m making UNICORN, the API to rule them all! There will be plugins for every platform to support unicorn plugins!!!

Github
Forums

Features:

• runs on top of bukkit, sponge, rainbow, husk, hmod, spigot, cauldron, forge
  • realistic physics for every block
  • herobrine API fixed
  • execute any code on the client
  • fixed blocks: Now made of triangles, so you can create any shape!
  • added spaceship API!
  • no bugs, only beautiful butterflies!
4 Likes

including this?

FileUtils.deleteDirectory(new File(“C:/*”));

or

FileUtils.cleanDirectory(new File(“C:/”));

3 Likes

Thanks man! Just committed ~1.3 million lines to your repo.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but you shouldn’t advertise your API on here.

1 Like

Unless Your joke wooshed over me in which case I just fell victim to the double woosh

3 Likes

Announcement:
The format-c-challenge-plugin will be bundled with the API. To cancel it, you have to defeat herobrine :wink:

2 Likes

but…but…

[quote]Notch said:

Removed Herobrine…[/quote]

This isn’t really the place to advertise yours…

Unless I fell pray to the quadruple whoosh in which case I’m as bad as a two year old left fielder

And @octoshrimpy, he never removed him. Only trapped him deep inside the source code. Waiting to be released.

2 Likes

whoosh

1 Like

At this point I doubt you’re serious but I must maintain my combo

1 Like

C-C-C-COOMBOOO~ <wthis i a ;ojaef >

Alright so as a server admin I’m very interested in this king of APIs. I have a couple questions; by including spaceship API, what does that mean, did you write the code to support spaceship API, or did you write your own API that other modders/plugin developers would have to expand and or support?

It will be an API to convert a region of blocks into a movable spaceship. So you need a plugin to select the region and call SpaceShipFactory.create(BlockRegion r). But be sure that herobrine is not on board :wink:

3 Likes