UniverseGuard - A WorldGuard Solution for Sponge

Hi i got some problems with the worlds becouse the users can place chests but they cant open it and also mobs can attack them but users cant kill mobs this happend in the world not in a region

Just set the global flags, you find all commands at the top of this post or at this link with better instructions: Home · JimiIT92/UniverseGuard Wiki · GitHub

Yes, making selections visible is something i’m developing right now and i hope to got it working as soon as possible, as also some selections improvements such as the ability to expand the selected area like you’ll do in WorldEdit :wink:

2 Likes

so has the annoying crashes posted above by the users been fixed yet?

If you mean crashes from about months ago: yes, they have been fixed months ago xD

That would great! Thanks for working on it.
I’m loving your plugin! It’s exactly what I was looking for, just something simple and easy and not fancy.

Do you know Dynmap? There was a way for it to work with WG and it could show protected areas on the map it produced. The developer has started working with some Sponge plugins now, connecting to things like Nucleus (Dynmap-Nucleus). Just a thought, but I’d love to see you two work together to get UG regions showing up on Dynmap.

Thanks for the plugin!

That would be a HUGE step forward for my plugin, i’ve send a message to the Dynmap creator and i hope he will accept my invitation :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you should put your plugin on github and include the description.

• I can not report an error when you specify its name “universeguard”, I don’t know what the current version is using?

:smile:

The project is on GitHub with it’s own bug tracker. I guess the post is not updated (fun fact: i can’t edit this post lol) Anyway you can find it here

I have a question. How to apply the flag to the entire map? Because the map is really huge, I can not mark 2 points.

You can us the global flags, wich are flags that works in all a specific dimension. For example, if your map is in the overworld than you can use the overworld global flags. You can check them in the universeguard/globals/.json file in your config folder or you can set them in game by using the /rg global command. More details on the wiki here https://github.com/JimiIT92/UniverseGuard/wiki

1 Like

Does this plugin supports ant-grief from mods like IC2 and ProjectE. I mean like Mining Lasers and so on… ?

Virtually the important flags of the old version have been lost. Can you update the “exit” flag, it is identical to the original WG version it does not allow players to try to escape outside the region.

There’s only like 5-6 flags. What about fire spread, leaf decay, and all those other essentials used for building?

It’s on the todo list

All those are already build in the plugin, even leaf decay and fire spread

I dont know what i am doing wrong im not sure if its an error with the server or i dont understand how flags work but i cant seem to get it to work. Can you give me a template on what it should look like?

use /region to call the selector item
use /region name “region name” to give a name to the region
use /region flag “flagname” true/false to add new flag
use /region flaghelp to see the flag list
use /region save to save the region
use /region edit “region name” to edit the region and /region save at the end to complete the edit

All I can do is list you this commands for the base regions management, there are more commnads at the top of this post, but this ones should be enough to create a region and add some flags, if it still not work try to post here your config file

Hi, thanks for you plugin.

Setup: forge-1.12.2-14.23.0.2491, spongeforge-1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705, UniverseGuard-1.0.5

I have the following issues:

• when starting up my server there is an exception from your mod, but apart from that exception it still seems to work fine… See the attached exception text.
  • the flag build does not prevent someone standing outside a region to build/destroy in the region, it seems to check the player location rather than the blocks.
  • While flag vehicledestroy works fine, vehicleplace seems not functional (still able to place)
  • sendchat does not seem to work either.

[23:41:28] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass FMLInitializationEvent to Plugin{id=universeguard, name=UniverseGuard, version=1.0.5, description=A World Guard solution for Sponge, authors=[Minehendrix], source=/dwe/minecraft/forge/./mods/plugins/UniverseGuard-1.0.5.jar}
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/spongepowered/api/event/cause/entity/spawn/EntitySpawnCause
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.registerListener(SpongeEventManager.java:225) ~[SpongeEventManager.class:1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.registerListeners(SpongeEventManager.java:287) ~[SpongeEventManager.class:1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705]
at com.universeguard.UniverseGuard.onInit(UniverseGuard.java:264) ~[UniverseGuard.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.GameInitializationEventListener_UniverseGuard_onInit22.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:316) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:349) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705]
at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onStateEvent(SpongeMod.java:234) [SpongeMod.class:1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:253) [LoadController.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:231) [LoadController.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.redirect$onPost$zza000(LoadController.java:561) [LoadController.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:148) [LoadController.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:781) [Loader.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:107) [FMLServerHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:336) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:219) [nz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_141]

Can i set that player cant use rg edit command ? I think it is possbile but i want to be sure