UniverseGuard - A WorldGuard Solution for Sponge

then seek help if you can not do it alone! its a shame that there is no right worldguard alternative for sponge…

1 Like

Hii, sorry my english, i’m telling german.
I’m have 2 Problems:
Ingame Error-> /rg flag chests true -> Error Subflag. What it’s a Subflag?

Problem Global-Config - Server stay down. I’m edit the global config in the path
~/config/universeguard/globals/world.json
the flag chests to true, but after serverstart stay chests to false and players don’t have access to chests in the world.

This universegurad version is very old, pls use the new one Universe Guard 2: an easy to use world protection plugin

Edit:
If you’re using the new version and still have this problem than is the reason simple, the plugin does now cache all the information, to apply the changes you made manually form the config file do /rg reload

Oh, sorry. I’m use the UniverseGuard2 and now wrote in the right section for the plugin. :slight_smile:

Do you have plans to introduce a greeting and farewell flag like world guard has?

Those flags will be in the next release coming later this week in the new version of the plugin. You can read more about it here :wink:
https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/universe-guard-2-an-easy-to-use-world-protection-plugin/

Thanks for your quick response Jimi, Will the updated version be ForgeSponge 1.10 compatible?

Right now i’m focused on the Api7 version, but i’m porting everything i can back to 1.10 since it’s still used by many :wink: i’ll try to have a universal version but i don’t know if that will be possible since there are a lot of differences between api6 and api7

Hey!
A little question.
I have to leftklick for the first and rightklick for the Second point with the Region-Tool ?

On My Server runs Immersive Craft, so when i rightklick on the ground, i put a stick on it.
Can i switch the Tool ?

It will but i recommend you to update to 1.12.2, since many plugins are dropping support for that version and if i can’t make a version that is compatible with both api 6 and 7 i will drop support for 1.10 too as well

1.12.2 Runs on Server… sorry this forums is new for me, dont know where i have to write :sweat_smile:

Yes, this is correct. Unfortunately you can’t set wich items is the selector right now :confused: You can try to shift-right click, but by the way the point should be selected even if the stick is placed, so you can remove it after it placed it and you should still have the point selected

Tested, but dont work. Game say “You must select two points”.
Dont work with shift rightklick and only rightklick.

Klick i more on the Ground, i placed Stick on Stick on Stick…
Its Immersive Craft Feature

Understand, will fix that in the next version than :wink:

Thanks ! :blush:

Maybe you can add a command
//rg set 1
//rg set 2

I agree, by the way a command that allows you to create a region by giving coordinates is in development already as it will be the command to create a region from the console (since you can’t use the selector there)

perfect. Can you say how long i have to wait for this update ?

I’ll do my best to end it within this week, unfortunately i have a lot of job to do at my real work :confused:

1 Like

I really like this plugin. Will I be able to transport him to the Chinese forum www.mcbbs.net?

1 Like