[unsupported Guide] PEX quick command reference

the only thing i can say is it could be your ladder, which has only 1 rank on it

1 Like

Can you help me understand? Are not practical, I tried to do with OP Founder and Trainer after and it does not work, could you give an example? What commands? Please :cry:

excuse my insistence but no one can help me?

Post your updated permissions.json, if i can’t figure out the problem (which i think is ladders) then go post your permissions.json on the PEX thread

1 Like

Here: http://pastebin.com/Lt4kF9nP

Same problem made from scratch

apart from some incorrect permission nodes i see nothing wrong, there isn’t a circular dependency anywhere there but what is the purpose of having a group that has no permissions at all?

1 Like

I wanted to do:
Group Founder
Group Admin
Group trainer
Trainer if someone from IP to some guy who comes in and from destroying everything…
They must enter all as trainer and then i change their group
They should have only those permissions

Do not really know how to do, i tried everything and i always reset file permission.json :sweat:

i hate to spoon-feed but here is an extract from my permissions.json, i’m not saying you should copy it but when you use the commands you should see something similar and not see the circular dependency thing
https://gist.github.com/MoeBoy76/9825eea4befd5cf44826

1 Like

ok, i try again.
Thanks again! :grin:

Some commands work others do not

Only group Trainer, everything works Founder
Catchrate strange error
moesmagic.command? What plugins do you use? Not working Hiddenpower…

yes i have some extra commands that i am testing to add to PixelExtras (i am the main Pixelmon sidemods dev)
which commands aren’t working?
catchrate i am in the process of fixing (not on my priorities atm)

2 Likes

Catchrate Error:
[SPOILER][10:51:43] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Error occurred while executing command ‘catchrate Machamp’ for source EntityPlayerMP[‘An70ni0’/145, l=‘world’, x=364,38, y=67,00, z=264,71]: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.database.DatabaseStats.GetBaseStats(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/pixelmonmod/pixelmon/entities/pixelmon/stats/BaseStats;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.database.DatabaseStats.GetBaseStats(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/pixelmonmod/pixelmon/entities/pixelmon/stats/BaseStats;
at com.pixelextras.commands.CatchRate.func_71515_b(CatchRate.java:45) ~[CatchRate.class:?]
at net.minecraft.command.CommandHandler.func_175786_a(CommandHandler.java:108) ~[ab.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.command.MinecraftCommandWrapper.tryExecute(MinecraftCommandWrapper.java:136) ~[MinecraftCommandWrapper.class:1.8-1521-2.1-DEV-748]
at org.spongepowered.common.command.MinecraftCommandWrapper.process(MinecraftCommandWrapper.java:122) ~[MinecraftCommandWrapper.class:1.8-1521-2.1-DEV-748]
at org.spongepowered.api.util.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:340) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.8-1521-2.1-DEV-748]
at org.spongepowered.api.service.command.SimpleCommandService.process(SimpleCommandService.java:250) [SimpleCommandService.class:1.8-1521-2.1-DEV-748]
at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:80) [cl.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147361_d(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:812) [rj.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:791) [rj.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_180757_a(SourceFile:37) [lu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) [lu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.onProcessPacket(SourceFile:53) [ih.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) [ih.class:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_65]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_65]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.callFuture(FMLCommonHandler.java:714) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:656) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:364) [po.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:598) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:478) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_65][/SPOILER]
Hiddenpower does not exist completely and all other controls (Home etc.)

oh yes, i will add /hiddenpower from EVs/IVs into PixelExtras, all the other commands are from Sponge plugins

1 Like

Yes yes, I know that there are commands but do not work the same

My folder mods:
[SPOILER]CodeChickenCore-1.8-1.0.5.34-universal.jar
Core.jar
EssentialCmds-5.0.jar
InventoryTweaks-1.59-176.jar
ItemFinder-1.8-2.0.1-universal.jar
IVsEVs-1.7.10-3.2.0.jar
json-simple-1.1.1.jar
jsoup-1.8.3.jar
MinecraftGUI.jar
NotEnoughItems-1.8-1.0.5.82-universal.jar
permissionsex-sponge-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
PixelExtras-1.8-1.0-universal.jar
Pixelmon-1.8-4.0.8-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.8-1521-2.1-DEV-748.jar
TotalEconomy-v1.1.3.jar
TrainerCommands-1.8-2.0.2-universal.jar
WonderTrade-1.8-4.1.0-universal.jar
worldedit-forge-mc1.8-6.1.jar[/SPOILER]

That’s a rather old SpongeForge build:
spongeforge-1.8-1521-2.1-DEV-748.jar

1 Like

If you upgrade SpongeForge the server crashes
crash report: http://pastebin.com/WDpZbcja

i am using an older EssentialsCmds, adding essentialcmds. to those commands will make them work for you

1 Like

Your forge version is out of date. Update it to the recommended build and you should be good.

1 Like

So what do I do? Add commands Essentials Cmds?
How do I update Forge correctly?
I apologize for questions but are not practical :pensive:…

permissions for it are now in the format essentialcmds.tpa.use or essentialcmds.warps.use

SpongeForge is named like so:
spongeforge-<Minecraft version>-<Forge version>-<SpongeAPI version>-<build number>.jar

1 Like