Using dislocator to cross dimension crashes the server

I upgraded my Beyond Modpack to 1.5.3, forge to 1.10.2 - 12.18.3.2281 and Sponge to 1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2300

Ever since the update I had two crashes from different source the first was the Quantum Quarry when being powered and the second is when using the Draconic Evolution Dislocator to cross dimensions. I rather focus on the dislocator issues first as it enables our players to use portals at spawn (however If you do have an idea for the quantum quarry issue feel free to share).

So basically the Dislocator works well but the second you try to use it to cross dimension it will crash the server I have saved what the consoles shows during the process but nothing seems unusual : pastebin.com/GJvp5u8u. The only thing I did see unusual is nucleus that could not save data. I also notice that after the crash nucleus command to teleport: /world teleport doesn’t work unless you load the world first: /world load.

I did do a brief search if this was a known issue and haven’t seen much on the dislocator crashing the server if so I apologies in advance for reposting the issue.

Thanks a lot for the support!