VillagerShops - Set up Mobs of any type as admin shop. Shops will use a Inventory-Menu to buy/sell items

A new version has been released for VillagerShops, it is available for download here.

• Fixed purchases trying to buy as much as possible instead of selected amount

A new version has been released for VillagerShops, it is available for download here.

• Added optional integration for TooMuchStock

• Added integration to protection plugins GriefDefender, RedProtect and UniverseGuard2

• Fixed /vshop link not working for normal players

First time Sponge user. I only just figured out you need a permissions plugin to handle everything! Wish there was a simple guide out there. Anyway after adding all the relevant permissions, i type “/vshop create minecraft:villager” and get an error every time “an error occurred while executing command: Empty”. I have Sponge Forge on Forge 2838 running a very minimal modpack with immersive engineering and a couple others. Please note: I am 40yrs old and have 0 programming experience. I have economylite installed too but havent got as far as setting it up. Not like I would know how to link all these plugins!! Seriously we need a noob guide! Step by step from the very beginning how to set up an economy in a sponge forge server.

• Fixed random ClassLoading error in FieldResovler when setting/loading mob variants

• Fixed shops not saving properly when moved across worlds

Hello I tried putting my player name when I am creating the shop but it gave me Steve’s skin instead, why’s that?

The shop name is only the display name, if you want a skin to be displayed, use the --skin option and give it a player uuid. Please keep in mind that as far as i can tell, skin information seems no to be sent to player if they connect into chunks with shops - so leaving the area and going back might be necessary for skins to show. Also, the plugin is currently not turning on the second skin layer.

• Added Support for HuskeyCrate keys in shops listings.
    → Secure Crate Keys should now properly be created and destroyed when traded through shops.

I just thought of (what i believe) is a great suggestion that shouldn’t be to hard to implement.

Only admins have access to the delete button. make it so when you hit the delete item button, the stacked amount for all the items in the shop visually changes to represent the slot the item is in (1, 2, 3 etc). this isn’t particularly useful for the GUI delete function, but it is super handy to not have to count out each item slot when trying to replace an item in a shop.