VoteRight - Sponge's First Votifier Listener [Discontinued]

Hmm… I’m not sure then. The command and all it’s functions seem to work alright for me.

Yeah me and @Socratic_Phoenix tried looking into this the other day to no avail. Was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue as me. Now I’m lost on how to fix it xD Your amazing Vote link code up above though helped me fix the voting links though. To bad my players can’t use em

Aahh… Sorry. I would ask to take a look at your PEX file if that’s alright. Might be able to find something there.

So I fixed the thing with the triggers, but I can’t publish it… I’ll see if I can run over to the library at some point and borrow their internet. I’d usually just copy the file to my phone, but I don’t have all the required dependencies to even compile the project in the first place.

Alright. Thanks.

so just want to make sure i’m doing this correctly with the new system; havent tried yet but learning the new setup.

here is the schemas config:

back to the previous idea that i’m trying is
RandomLegend; 1 schema is selected at random once 50 votes are done, believe i got the first part with the vote count correct but now to work on the backend. from the config example it looks like i might be doing it correct but idk. any help would be cool. thnx

I’m no expert, but from what I can see that should work. Also I would advise not putting that in for now due to the bug I posted a few days ago that he’s working on fixing. The triggers can activate multiple times by a player simply logging in and out.

Assuming you have defined item schemas for all the other legendaries, and that the trigger is setup properly, that file looks fine to me.

my triggers look like this so far:
Counting= {
Triggers= [
{
Count= 25
Type= “PLAYER_ONLINE_INCREMENT”
Schemas= [
“RandomShiny”,
“RandomShinyAnnounce”
]
},
{
Count= 50
Schemas= [
“RandomLegend”,
“RandomLegendAnnounce”
]
},
{
Count= 100
Schemas= [
“RandomShinyLegend”,
“RandomShinyLegendAnnounce”
]
}
]
Enabled= true
}

Could you put it in Pastebin please? Slightly difficult to read there.

That looks good to me

All of your Schemas look in order, but again, I highly advise turning off triggers until the next update. Socratic has it ready, he just can’t upload yet. In reference to the bug mentioned, I posted this earlier:

i’ll look at this on my test server and see if it happens for me.

@Halornek
@Khaoz
This should fix that pesky vote trigger bug: https://dl.bintray.com/meguy26/Main/com/gmail/socraticphoenix/sponge/VoteRight/1.1.6/

###To Clear up any Confusion:
I’m not sure if I’ve said this before, but I’m just going to say it again just to be sure every one sees this. My family is in the middle of moving (over the course of 2 months, it’s a slow move) and we’ve shut of the internet to save money and to prepare for aforementioned move. That being said, I’ll try to still be supportive through my phone, and I’ll be able to publish updates either at the library or through dropbox on my phone. :slight_smile:

files seem to get reset now every time server restarts. not sure if its a plugin issue or just something i messed up on?
http://pastebin.com/8mZ4dh3U - config
http://pastebin.com/PLhDiriD - schemas

Which file? All I did was remove one line…

both of them reset when the server starts. im not certain why

Are there any console errors? Can I have the most recent debug.zip from the star debug folder?

i was able to get it to not reset the file by turning the server offline; making the changes, and then starting the server. must have been saving the cache memory like sponge does.