VoteRight - Sponge's First Votifier Listener [Discontinued]

Hmm… the only stuff ever cached are some UUIDs… not whole files. If you can still get a debug file, that might help. Also, is anyone else experiencing this issue?

i havent messed with it; need to send some fake votes to see if it works or not; however something i do want to request is allowing clickable links within the /vote
The links should already be clickable… can I see your config?

VoteMessage= [
“Vote at http://xtcrmc.net/vote
]

is what i have

Okay… it only recognizes links when they’re on their own, like so:

VoteMessage= [ 
    ["Vote at ", "http://example.com", "!"]
]

alright; and seems like the issue with triggers isn’t fixed. had a guy spam log in and out during a trigger and got 4-5 rewards

Offline voting triggers i presume.

why would offline voting count toward the counting? if the type for counting is:
Type= “PLAYER_ONLINE_INCREMENT”

Does this require nuvotifier? or can I use Votifier? I am having trouble using nuvotifier not sure if it’s working properly.

It might work with votifier, but I wrote it (1.0 at least) using nuvotifier, and it’s only setup specifically for nuvotifier…

Okay, so I’ve finally gotten around to doing some work on VoteRight, and I believe I’ve fixed both the trigger errors and concurrent modification exceptions.

I’m currently at a high school college program thing, and am typing this from the Smithsonian, so when I get access to my laptop I’ll post the updates.

###VoteRight 1.1.7 (VoteTrigger & ConcurrentModificationExceptions)
This update fixes the repeating VoteTrigger bug, and should fix ConcurrentModificationException spamming. Basically, VoteRight now stores both the current vote count and the previous vote count for each player, so it knows what changed and what triggers to call. (No additionally configuration is needed for VR to start storing previous votes).

See main post for downloads

1 Like

Thank you for all the work you’ve put into this <3

Hey can API 5.0.0 be used witht his plugin? <3

Not at the moment, no. I’ll be updating at some point in the future.

Ah okay. Its just Pixelmon 5.0.0 for 1.10.2 has came out so a lot of people may start askin soon :wink:

Yeah… I know
It’s just, Sponge 5.0.0 has not technically been released yet (I think), so I don’t want to update while things are still subject to change. Furthermore, I’ve got quite a hectic schedule at the moment, so even if I wanted to update I couldn’t really.

so 25 count schema worked but once player hit 50 count it didnt give the schema for 50 count. My configs havent changed since posted above. and the simulate vote limited me 0-20 so i can’t check 50count or 100count

The simulate is that way so the console isn’t spam or anything. You can run the same command a couple times…

The 25 count should not behave any differently than the 50 count… are there any console errors or anything…

no errors occur…
this is the config

and this is the schema

did i do something wrong with the way the schema were setup?