VoteRight - Sponge's First Votifier Listener [Discontinued]

Ahhhh Makes more sense now. Got it working thanks! I’ll let you know if anything breaks Thanks for the help xD

@Darktilldawn
cool!

Well, it says the schema was created, I go into the config file and nothings been changed there, When I go into the schema folder itself nothings in there either. But, when I try creating a new schema under the same name I did earlier, it says the schema is already registered.

@Darktilldawn
The Config is only saved when the plugin is disabled, i.e. on server shutdown

Well I did that to and nothing xD, can you send me the config text for the chance schema?
“Edit” Nevermind it was probably because I didn’t save the world. All good now and got my file

Basically I’m trying to make a chance schema that will run a command giving them a certain amount of money and extra items, while broadcasting a message. And have all that linked into one chance rate? Like with the counting rate

@Darktilldawn
oh but that will take more woooooooorrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkk…

I’ll try and figure that out tommorow :wink:

Haha your awesome thanks XD

###Minor Bug Fixes (0.0.7) and Collection Schemas (0.0.8)

Changelog:

• Added ‘collection’ schema
  • Collection schema tutorials to be added to the main post Added
  • Slight changes in the “/vr edit” command to support editing collection schemas
  • Removed spaces in all file names

Instructions To Update:
Okay, by standard, whitespace (spaces, tabs, etc.) in file names isn’t the best practice (especially if the files are transferred between two different OS’s), so this update is slightly more complicated:

1. Download VoteRight 0.0.8
  2. Go into the “Vote Right” folder, rename the folder to “VoteRight,” and any other file within it so that there are no spaces in the name, so “Offline Votes” should be “OfflineVotes”
  3. All should be good

Notes:

1. School decided to get a bit harder, so I haven’t had as much time to bug test this, if there are some bugs I missed, please report them here
  2. @Darktilldawn sorry to keep you waiting :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m having a slight problem with the plugins. It says I have Votifier missing but I have the jar. VotifierSponge-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Any help?

@Txk
It’s possible that the dependency listed in my plugin doesn’t match votifier’s id… (That would be my fault). Can you paste the forger server log on pastebin and link it here?

Console:

Crash Report:

@Txk
Try re-downloading Votifier, VoteRight, and StarAPI from the full dependency link in the main thread.

###Sponge Beta, /vote, and Auto-Saving (0.0.9)
Changelog:

• Updated VoteRight & StarAPI code to be compatible with Sponge Beta (3.0.0)
  • Added a /vote command that displays text set in the config
  • Added a loop that saves all data every x seconds, set the seconds or disable it in the config.

Instructions To Update:
In order to generate the new config, either start and then stop your server, or remove the old config file from the VoteRight folder.

Notes:

1. Economy API integration is coming soon-ish
  2. Due to sponge beta updates, StarAPI 0.0.16 is required for VoteRight 0.0.9

####Small note:
StarAPI is now updated to 0.0.17, it fixes a slight bug in StarAPI 0.0.16

Hello, is it okay when you get a chance, to use the InventoryAPI for items? Thanks!

@Txk
See, the problem with that is there is no way in the API to set the ‘metadata’ to an integer, it all has to be separate, so log types are different data than wool types than durability… I do think I have a solution, and I’ll try to implement it soon.

Hello is there anyway I can get a download link to a compiled version of this? Sorry to ask, but I’m kinda a rookie at all this. Thanks!

Download the StarAPI JAR file and the VoteRight JAR file from the links in the top of the thread. Place both of them into your mods folder and restart the server.

1 Like

Thanks so much! I wasn’t reading things correctly! Sorry about that.