VoteRight - Sponge's First Votifier Listener [Discontinued]

Is there any “votifier” available for this?

Yay! I must test!

Of course! It would be kinda useless otherwise… Have a look at the dependencies page, SpongeVotifier and NuVotifier should both be supported, if you encounter any bugs, feel free to post them here.

So far so good with NuVotifier! I got 2 Diamonds and an Awesome Sword… I may have to change that a bit… Now I need to test offline Voting…

I’m not seeing a example of how to go about giving enchanted items. Is there a reference some where I can use as an example?

Also it seems the server needs to be taken down to edit the config file otherwise your changes get overwritten.

Other then that, this seems to work well! Thanks

As of right now, you cannot add enchantments. I will release an update today to add that…

As for your second concern, I will also add a reload command.

:slight_smile:

Edit: A bug arose that I was able to squash, but unfortunately I’ve got to stop working on it for today, expect an update tommorow (the 19th) instead…

No problem… Thank you for all your hard work :smiley:

##VoteRight 0.0.15 (Enchantments, reload, and bug fixes)

Changelog:

• Added the ability to apply enchantments to vote items (see the schema tutorial)
  • Added a /reload command (see here)
  • Added a /saveloop command (see here)

Additional Notes:

• If the reload command is executed at the exact same time as the save loop is run, the reload may not take place. Although this is incredibly rare/difficult to do, it is suggested you disable the save loop first (by setting its interval to a negative number), either in the config, or through the saveloop command.
1 Like

I know this is weird, but is anyone able to post a working pixelmon item vote schema? Seem to be having trouble and this is the last thing I am stuck on

What error is thrown? Can we see your ItemSchema?
It shouldn’t really be any different. Just make sure you’re specify the mod in the Item ID (e.g. :, like “minecraft:iron_sword” or “pixelmon:rare_candy”)

Something about nullpointer. ill attempt it agian to see if it throws the same error. Ive only tried twice so far

Sorry just a bit confused on the configuration of the plugin, etc. Its a bit different from the standard YAML of old hah

So is the issue fixed?

Also, YAML isn’t really ‘standard’ anymore, HOCON is, at least for sponge. Regardless, I use neither, so it can be a bit confusing. I’d suggest looking at this if you’re confused about the format. In addition, commands can be much easier to use for this, so I’d suggest utilizing them.

Ah, not much of a programmer so it is a bit difficult for me. Ive tried adding rewards via the commands, things like pixelmon:item.Poke_Ball and it wouldn’t add it.

@VinceOrlando
What did it say when it didn’t add it?

something about it missing integers or along those lines

i would use the /vr create NAME ITEM chance command

Okay, there was a bug in the plugin, I’ve released a new version, you can download it here.

The problem was that the “chance” argument was being named wrong, and that I hadn’t made it optional. The form for /vr create is /vr create [name] [type] [?chance]," chance is optional. In the previous version it wasn’t (although it should have been), and that’s likely the missing integer error you were getting.

After updating, do the following:
/vr create “items” ITEM 100
and then do
/conversation voteright
and input the following:
“edit”
“item”
“add”
and then input what you want.

If you get an error that says “mapping values mixed with list values,” just wrap the input in quotes.

If you ever need command help, do “/vr help”. There’s a nice intuitive help menu that shows all the commands.

1 Like

Say I wanted to have different items with different chances to be given when voting, do they each get their own schema?

Yes, you would have to do that…
I could implement that within the ItemSchema itself, but I think that would be too convoluted.

Now would it give all those items at the same time as vote, or would it give out the item from the schem based on that schemas chance percentage?