Votifier Listener

I loved galistener, it was perfect for me to setup voting rewards when players voted… but now that im on sponge i have lost the most crucial piece to staying up and i need it ported to sponge.

It should need to have easy customizable rewards, commands, items, ingame money, ANYTHING when a command is entered as a reward like lets say i make “adminpay {username or name} 1000” then it would execute that command exactly except the {name/username} thing is the players name that voted and earned those reward(s)

I have used simplevotifierlistener and it is trash and impossible for me to get used to, which is why i requested this plugin to be made.

Well I am currently working on a votifier listener which I’ll release at some point, hopefully in the next few days if I have time. But on a side note that plugin has worked for me and others, calling someone’s hard work trash is pretty poor taste in manners. Just because something doesn’t work for your needs doesn’t make it trash.

Ok, sorry, i havnt dabbled much in plugin development and really only made 1 bukkit plugin fer funsies. But, when you release the plugin msg me if thats ok, my server’s players keep asking for me to fix voting and things are getting a lil’ more heated.

But can you tell me how to fix rewards? Its not working when i try addreward command ingame, it says successful yea but when i check config it doesnt show and i dont know how to manually add rewards in config.

I haven’t tweaked the rewards I can take a look, The first version of my plugin is almost done doing some testing while I’m waiting for my friend to get out of surgery.

Ok, i hope your friend fares well.

Thank you. As for my plugin, I’ve been testing on my server, just fixing a couple last minute thing and I’ll be uploading it.

Cool! Sounds great

Take a look and see if it fits your needs, if not comment on what features you would like and I’ll consider implementing them.

Well i would like seperate voting areas i can make and edit their rarity, with the vote message seperate. I already have nuvotifier as it is what makes voting vote, just that rewards area needs working and i am not used to the server-ip thing.
So all in all, heres what needs some little tweaking:

the $player$ will get annoying, try {playername}
make a config OPTION for a rarity thing so when players vote they can get one of the set command(s).
Heres my modified version:

config:
{
RANDOM: (false or true)
commands:[
1-999999:
“/commandnamethingywhateveritis”,"/broadcast MSG WILL BE PUT HERE"
1-999999:
1-999999:
1-999999:
1-999999:
]
vote-sites:[
Loading...”,
Loading...”,
http://voteSiteThree.com/vote
]

This is kinda the idea i have for it. If it cant be done maybe a compromise can be made on a new config.

I’ll consider some changes. Can you post future comments on the plugin page though.

K, if you wish to talk to a point to where i will actually get to it faster, my skype is L.Z.22 Gaming