Warning idk!

log server minecraft - Pastebin.com

guys what are all these warning?

If the server works, don’t worry about it. Modded Minecraft servers have copious amounts of errors, but still work fine.

1 Like

Which warnings are you worried about? Also please use a service such as gist.github.com or pastebin etc for posting logs.

2 Likes

i can see 3 major issues at the start of the log

1. you are using an old Forge, update to 2705
  2. you are using Optifine on a server, it’s client-only so remove it
  3. your SpongeForge version is very old, update it to the latest version that uses API 7
1 Like

You are using a illegitimate version of Pixelmon, remove it and use the one that actually works with latest forge, https://reforged.gg

Latest version for Forge 2705 is Pixelmon 6.3.4, from the Pixelmon Reforged team. If you have more questions, shoot me a message in Discord (https://pixelmonmod.com/discord) at @Rasgnarok#6969

1 Like

Hello,
I followed your advice.
I updated the forge to 2705 and also the spogeforge.

I switched from Pixelmon GX 2.2.0 to Pixelmon 6.3.4 but there are more errors than before and more warn than before.

Pixelmon 6.3.4 is less up-to-date than the GX, there are fewer pokemon. I think I’ll be back at the GX!

I solved most of the problems.
But there are 40+ warnings. They are dangerous?

It’s not ‘less up to date’, one steals from the Sun&Moon games while the other, the actual non-ripped one, doesn’t. I can’t help you if you don’t want to support Pixelmon’s mod authors. GX basically copies code that doesn’t belong to them. Users might not know it on first usage, but now you do.

So if you chose to use what is stolen, then I can’t help you.

ah I did not understand that they had taken the code.
Then I will take the original one.

1 Like

generations is less up to date as they have some old, broken code that doesn’t work on recent Forge versions due to a breaking change, they have refused to remove it, or even update their mod, whereas Reforged updated within a week of the change

okok, I thought that since the reforge did not have alola pokemon it was older, but I did not know it was not “original”

Yeah, all they’ve done is rip the Sun & Moon files for new pokemon. It’s our old codebase, with less things. Luckily now Reforged has brought Gen 7 properly, and the dex is now complete!