Hey guys I made another huge update, so I thought it was time to take this to version 4
I am very happy to announce that the Web-API now has an admin panel to manage your server, with some very interesting features already available!
CAUTION, THIS IS A PRE-RELEASE, AND MAY BE UNSTABLE AND/OR CONTAIN BUGS. IT ALSO FEATURES ONLY VERY LIMITED DOCUMENTATION OF THE NEW ENDPOINTS, I WILL BE FOLLOWING UP WITH THIS AS SOON AS I CAN
To use the admin panel you need to create a user, which currently are saved in the
users.conf config file (might be moved to a database later). The easiest way to create a user is to run the
/webapi users add [name] [pw] command in your console. If you don't specify a password the Web-API will generate a random one for you.
Then you can hit up
localhost:8080/admin in your browser (or whatever URL your Web-API is available at) and play around with the new Admin Panel.
CAUTION WHEN USING THE ADMIN PANEL: THERE ARE NO CONFIRMATIONS YET, SO CLICKING DELETE ON A WORLD WILL DELETE IT WITHOUT ASKING. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN USING THE PANEL, AND POSSIBLE CREATE A BACKUP OF THE IMPORTANT DATA OF YOUR SERVER FIRST.
I hope all of you have some time to play around with it and give me some feedback. Thank you very much for testing my plugin and keeping me going on this amazing trip of creating an awesome sponge plugin
Below the official release notes from the Ore thread and GitHub:
A new version has been released for Web-API, it is available for download here.
- Added an Admin-Panel to manage the server, available at
- Improved lots of serializers
- Add registry servlet to allow querying sponge registry (dimension types, entity types, etc.)
- Allow creating/updating/deleting worlds with POST,PUT and DELETE requests
- Fix various issues with worlds
- Allow including details in list endpoints (with
- Allow creating/modifying/deleting entities with POST,PUT and DELETE requests
ok boolean property to all endpoints
- Add users that provide a username and password for temporary api keys
- Fix executing void methods on objects returning an error
- Fix inventory serialization