Hey guys, it’s been a while. Here’s a new version that fixes some existing issues, especially with the newest versions of Sponge API 7. It also features awesomely improved support for HuskyCrates!
A new version has been released for Web-API, it is available for download here.
This release fixes compatibility with Sponge API 7 after cause refactor. So if you’re using one of the newest Sponge API 7 versions and you’ve had errors spammed in your console this should fix it!
- Fix incorrect default config for hooks
- Add better error messages for config and hook failures
- Add deserializer for ItemStack and BlockState (removes the need for ItemStackRequest and BlockStateRequest)
- Improve server properties endpoint
- Fix API Servlet trying to set header when response is already provided
- Improve block operations
change endpoints for HuskyCrates
- Fix compatibility with Sponge API 7 after cause refactor
- Update to AdminPanel v0.5.1
- Create a general DataView that can be used for most pages
- Improve HuskyCrates integration to allow creating and editing crates
- Improve Inventory and ItemStack components