What other games do you play (besides Minecraft)?

Yeah, played just about all of the above. My son (yep, I’m old) got me into League, so that what I primarily play.

As far as addictive games that I feel like I “own” at, it would be:

Black Ops 2
League
Far Cry 1 / 2 Multiplayer
BF2

Just stumbled onto trackmania. (download finishing). Command&Conquer, Age of empires, a tiny bit of League, and I’m trying to get into Dwarf Fortress. Oh, and HedgeWars. (totally recommend it if you liked the Worms games)

Skyrim (insane number of mods I don’t remember), Portal 2, Dwarf Fortress, Terreria, Civ V and GTA

Terraria, And Running Windows 3.1, DOS And Windows 95

2 Likes

GMod and CS GO.

tf2 and The Binding of Isaac

I play RL… Graphic and shaders are Very good But i encountered multiple problems with the community last few years it suffers from snowflake tier players infestation.

Also its pay2win but i dont really have pronlem with that since the stuff you pay for is quite rewarding.

Useless you ragequit it takes couple of years to finish.

Wow, that necropost.

2 Likes

Playing Total War: Warhammer 2 as high elves, One of the greatest strategy games ever, this game is absolutely amazing so it has extremely addicting gameplay and It’s unbelievably well balanced considered the number of different races.لیزر بیکینی تهران

Skyrim, Genshin Impact, League of Legends, Mobile Legendes. :smiley:

Cyberpunk 2077, I’m kind of slow-paced playing this one. So far I haven’t encountered annoying glitches yet.

Cyberpunk 2077 does start of slow but it does get slightly faster pasted. I mean its not Titanfall/Apex rush but oh well.

Its a good game as long as you have it on PC (maybe Stadia too). There are glitches on the PC edition but no where near as much as the console versions. It seems that CdProjectRed needed to cut some required subsystems to get it running on the Jaguar processors of the original xbox one and ps4.

1 Like

Oh, I’m playing it on ps5, I wonder why they have less reported glitches on PC? But so far, since I’m in the early stages of this game, I haven’t met any absurd glitches that may affect my playing this game.

Thats probably the reason. The old AMD jaguar architecture is the same one found in the xbox 360 and ps3 which released around 2005, its just the xbox one and ps4 versions are faster, just not too much.

As for running cyberpunk on the ps5 and xbox series x/s, its actually the xbox one/ps4 version still. As far as im aware there are no tweaks done to help improve the game on the xbox series x/s or the ps5 so the game is still missing those required subsystems. The only good thing is the new gen can power though the downscaling so the graphics dont look as bad as they do on xbox one and ps4.

As for the pc version, it has all the subsystems resulting in a much more stable game as CdProjectRed are one of the few companies that build towards PC and then port to console instead of the normal way of building it for the xbox or playstation and then porting it to the other console and then porting to the pc.

1 Like

I see, now I know why I don’t see too many complaints from PC gamers about this game. Not sure but, if Cyberpunk 2077 supports Xbox play anywhere, then Xbox gamers are in luck playing the game on PC.

As far as im aware. It doesn’t. I havent seen a game support that since about 3 months after its launch

Oh yeah, my bad, I looked it up and Cyberpunk does not support Xbox PA.

I think it’s time to try and play this game on Steam! Seems Cyberpunk is getting good over time as there’s a lot of encouraging updates CD Projeckt Red has made to this game recently.

As someone who is keeping up to date with it. While the game is more stable with the latest update (version 1.2) performance is still questionable. I dread to think what performance is like on consoles, so unless you like running games at 15fps on PC then dont buy it yet.

The next big update (1.4) is rumoured to be targeting performance

Already rejected the idea that I will be able to play this game on ps5 without getting annoyed. Good thing, I’m more of a pc gamer than a console.