What other games do you play (besides Minecraft)?

Pretty straight forward: what other games and/or game genres do you like to play? FPS? PVP? MMORPG? MOBA? The point of this topic is dicover and discuss the games you like and play. Personally I am into everything PvP: Including Minecraft, Hearthstone, League of Legends (here for North American servers) and a bit of MapleStory (MMORPG) now and then.

1 Like

Mostly FPS and Indie games; Counter Strike (all types), most other Valve games, tiny bit of CoD, Insurgency, Payday, etc. Then for Indie games I like to play something survival related such as Terraria, Don’t Starve, etc.

BF2, BF3, BF4, TF2, CS. Basically, FPS; My favorite being BF4.

Nice, just an anecdote what do you guys think of Far Cry 4?

There are games other than Minecraft?!?!?! :wink:

But relay I also play: Starcraft, Hailo, Portal, all the fallouts, every new Pokemon game, Half life, assassin’s creed, and various other voxel based games like space engineers, and planet explorer.

2 Likes

All new okemon games. Portal, starmade, simcity, sims 4, Battlefield 4, space engineers… I think thats it.

Other PC games I’ve enjoyed recently include Blockscape, Starbound, Rimworld, Space Engineers and SpaceChem.
Mostly I pay tabletop Role-Playing games instead - Call of Cthulhu, PowerFrame, StarTest, Maids, Toon, AD&D (2nd Ed, I’m ancient), Paranoia. Also enjoy Scrabble, Upwords, Dune, Kings & Things, Pass the Brain, Kill Dr. Lucky, and Phil Foglio’s lewd masterpiece card game XXXenophile.

Spore, Tera Online, LoL, Space Engine, Pokemon, Toribash, etc

I think there are many games worth playing, but

• Day of Defeat: Source
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • PAYDAY 2

are the ones I play most.

Mostly sandbox, sim, strategy, and indie games. Lately that’s meant a whole lot of XCOM and Prison Architect.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ku12ochou/games/?tab=all (this list obviously doesn’t account for hours spent on non-steam versions, whether DRM free or on XBOX.)

Skyrim, lots and lots of mods (including some of my own)

Terraria, After Minecraft Overheated My PS3

Haven’t had time to play a lot lately, but when I do have time, I play: CS:GO, Insurgency, BF4, and some other little games on Steam.

I’ve been slowly working my way through games like Minecraft (I’m a sucker for sandbox games, the list I’m using is here FYI, or you can just do a Google search).

Other than that I’ve started playing Faster Than Light again with a bit of MapleStory and Skyrim for good measure.

Eve Online, IPhone Games, and my own :P.

@DotDash what is the game you made like? is it posted anywhere?

When i get bored of minecraft, which happens approximately never i play:

• Roller coaster tycoon
  • Super Smash Flash 2
  • Spore and Spore Galatic Adventures
  • Dungeons and Dragons Online
  • Bloons Tower Defense
    As well as various other sandbox-y or tower defense games.

Mainly mini-rpgs in Java, though they were only for testing certain types of things.

Lately I’ve been playing Gnomoria, Sky Nations (2 great indie titles) and FFXIV:ARR.

GTA - SA, IV and soon to be V
Watch Dogs
GRID - 1, 2 & Autosport
DIRT 3
Age of Empires 3 (lately)
Civilization III
Tried out SpinTires

Terraria, Skyrim, Halo, Dungeon Defenders.