Where i can change the permissions

hello I try to install the plug in essential cmd on my server but I do not know where I can change the permissions, can you help me please

Essential Commands is a very old plugin, I would not recommend it. What versions of Sponge / Minecraft are you using?
To set permissions, please read the documentation for the Permissions plugin you are using.

Essentials CMD even has a BIG “Discontinued” beside it, not that it’s even a permission plugin… why would you even pick this?

and what plugin do you recommand for me, and where is the permision list on my server, essensial or not ?

The new “essentials” plugin to recommend would be Nucleus.

As for the permission list, this can be found in the configuration folder of your permissions plugin

1 Like

“To set permissions, please read the documentation for the Permissions plugin you are using.”

Nucleus is the Sponge version of essentials. It’s great. If you’re looking for a plugin to manage/view your permissions, I’d recommend LuckPerms which has a great web editor for doing just that. It’s super easy to use.

https://github.com/lucko/LuckPermsWeb/blob/master/editor/README.md

is he disponible in 1.10.2
???

Both Nucleus and LuckPerms have versions for 1.10.2 yes. However those versions are very old

LuckPerms is the way I would go. Essentials is obsolete.

I did a YT video on setting up LuckPerms w/o the hassle of a lot of command line entry. For a typical server you might be dealing with 10^3 order of permission nodes to deal with. Use LuckPerms, watch the videos, and setup the perms quickly directly in MySQL.