This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, WhitelistFix. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
Yes, version 2.1 is the latest on here and that is because this was originally a plugin for Bukkit. As time went on, I ported it to Sponge but maintained the same version number as the Bukkit version to keep things simple.
This plugin adds some missing functionality to the vanilla whitelist commands. When using the “on”, “reload”, or “remove” arguments, any players that are not whitelisted that are on the server will be kicked with a message saying, “You are not white-listed on the server”.
There are no commands, permissions or configuration files to mess with. Simply drop the file into your plugins folder and reload/restart your server.
- Please check the Issues page to see if someone else is experiencing the same issues.
- If the above does not fix your problem, please create a Issue if you’re experiencing a bug.
- Currently there are none.
Before you ask me to update to a specific build, here are some things to consider:
- I will do my best to keep up with Sponge snapshot builds.
- I will NOT update with Sponge development builds.
- Test the plugin to see if the latest version works with your server.
Do NOT message me unless I ask you to.
I do have a Twitter Account should something happen.
Otherwise, you can submit an issue with the proper information and I might able to help you out.