Web-API is a RESTful API to access & manage your Sponge Minecraft server.
Default server runs on localhost port 8080. There is a Redoc documentation available at that address.
Provides endpoints with:
- General information about the server
- Chat history
- Arbitrary command execution (like using the server console)
- A list of all the worlds & detailed information about them
- A list of all online players & detailed information about them
- A list of all the plugins and detailed information about them
Docs / Source
Can be found on Github
Are available here
Please report them here
A couple of notes on your file handling:
- In your main class, calling
Paths defeats the purpose of
Paths in the first place;
Files.exists is the way one works with
- It also defeats the purpose of the
assets/pluginid naming convention to call
getResource; it’s meant to be used with the Asset API (e.g.
Thanks for the tips, already used the File.exists method.
I also see what you mean with the
getResource, but the problem is that if I just copy the defaults file I cannot use the
mergeValuesFrom method, and would have to provide default values in the getters [
config.getNode(...).getString(<default>)] which means I would have default values in two places (the default file and the getters)
Is there any better way to solve this?
You can use
getURL() method instead.
I also simplified the permissions and added an IP white- and blacklist.