This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, WonderTrade. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
WonderTrade is a Pixelmon extension that allows players to trade away their loved ones to strangers in return for a random Pokemon from the WonderTrade pool. This is a complete rewrite that addresses many of the previous design issues to make for a better user (and admin) experience.
- Both GUI menu and command support
- Pokemon selection from both party and PC.
- Confirmation menu prior to trading Pokemon
- Configurable cooldown for trading (customized through permission options)
- Entries in the pool also track both the owner and timestamp
- Ability to view and remove Pokemon in the pool
- The pool is persistent across restarts (saved to storage file)
- Console logging of trade activity (will be updated to a persistent file)
- External messages file for editing and translations
wondertrade.command.base: Main command to open the menu
wondertrade.command.trade.base: Trades a Pokemon (no confirmation!)
wondertrade.command.trade.other: Trades for another player (primarily for console use)
wondertrade.command.take.base: Takes a Pokemon from the pool
wondertrade.command.pool.base: Views the WonderTrade pool
wondertrade.command.pool.take: Ability to take Pokemon from the pool GUI
wondertrade.trade.no-cooldown: Bypasses the cooldown
wondertrade:cooldown: Permission option (meta) for cooldown time (ms)
There’s a lot of time and effort that goes into making plugins like WonderTrade, so if you’ve benefited from one of my plugins and appreciate the work I do please consider donating through PayPal. Thanks for your support!