World creating plugin API 8.1

Hey! Could you reccommend me a plugin that gives possibility to create new worlds (void is needed) for Sponge 1.16.5 API 8.1?
Nucleus isn’t working correctly in this area and this project is closed.

I can add this to essentials-s if you want? Ive done void world creations for a private plugin

I’m not sure about this plugin, it doesn’t look like common plugin so there’s some issues for sure…
But if there’s no alternative then it would be great

So there’s no plugin for creating world in spongeforge 1.16.5?

World creation in api 8 is a bit difficult as sponge is limited in this area.

Minecraft likes to change how the code for generation is written therefore the sponge team cannot gain a way to access it without it breaking in a future Minecraft update (even patch versions of minecraft can break it) or even a mod breaking it. So focus was priorities on other things such as world edit compatibility and 1.19.4 compatibility.

Therefore there is very little in terms of what plugins can access though just the api for world generation. One of which is creating a void world

How about mods for world creating? Forge mods

They typically hook directly into the minecraft code and adapt for each minecraft version. So yes im sure there are, but as a Sponge Vanilla guy, I can’t tell you any for 1.16.5 that work with SpongeForge

My plugin has extensive worlds management functionality. The empty world generator is also present in plugin.
Note that worlds are created in asynchronous mode and will not function properly until the server restarts. Before the restart, however, you can insert fairly large schematics with the WorldEdit plugin(or mod) relatively safely.

I also plan to add a flexible punishment system and economy with the ability to create any number of currencies. This functionality is planned to add the ability to synchronize data between servers using MySQL databases.

1 Like