WorldEdit for SpongeAPI

I pasted in one of my schematics and it posted in chat “Please report this error: [See console]” The Pastebin is of what was in console.

I’ve updated the download links to point to the latest builds for 1.8.9 and 1.10.2.

1 Like

I’ve tried making a selection and //regen and //chunk then //regen. But it’s not working, nothing changes. Is there something I’m not doing?

1 Like

You may need to relog to see the changes.

Hi - Would you recommend using this, the Forge version, or both? Thanks!

1 Like

If your are using a sponge server the best thing to do is to use sponge worldedit. Never use both sponge worldedit and forge worldedit at same time.

1 Like

Tried relogging and restarting, //regen still not working. It says region reloaded but nothing happens. Is there a config I need to change or a log file you guys need? (I’m on 1.8.9)

Hey,
Not sure if you guys are taking suggestions, or further progressing this plugin, but I was wondering if it would be possible to add a sort of //replacebiome . This would be really useful if you wanted to setup biomes that are not squares, so rather than going block by block //setbiome you could then map out where you want the biome to be with something like wool and then run that command.

So by default my kids can use the wand by just making a wooden axe… Seems PEX Permissions work different now on Sponge… Anyone have any idea how to stop this from happening???

Regen is not properly supported currently.

When try /remove items -1 from the console, nothing happen, when do as player ingame, works as expected. Will be possible add/fix using command/s from console? (1.10.2 forge)

with spigot works under console ok

:frowning:

Why?

Hey, I’ve been having trouble with using worldedit with ids over 4095 (mod ids). Any fix to this?

IDs over 4095 are not block IDs, they are item IDs. You cannot set items into the world.

1 Like

Yes, that is the ID of the Aether Grass item. It is not the ID of the block in the world.

1 Like

Ah. Well I’ve tried to use aether:aether_grass but it doesn’t seem to work. How should I work around this?

Try using the //info tool on a block of Aether grass, it should give you more details.

2 Likes

It’s telling me the command doesn’t exist.
Edit: Ah, It’s /info. let me just configure my plugins.

1 Like

Thanks for the help, it worked.

1 Like