WorldEdit for SpongeForge and SpongeVanilla

This might sound silly but how do we distinguish whether this is for sponge?
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/worldedit/files/2275930

You can’t really, because it isn’t for Sponge. It is the WorldEdit Forge mod, which happens to run on SpongeForge since it can co-exist. A special version just for Sponge is coming soon.

Okay thanks its all just worded in a way that made me believe this was specially a Sponge version. Thanks!

Its starting to really bug out, you would select areas and do something but it could paste it in completely different areas, times everyone out on the server for really small pastes, random holes etc

Which version are you using, the Forge mod or the Sponge plugin? If it’s the Forge mod, I don’t have any idea how that would happen and it looks like a Sponge bug. If it’s the Sponge plugin, @Dark_Arc is the one to talk to.

I’m using the forge version, but it hasn’t been updated for awhile, according to staff it could be a wand issue because when they use commands for //pos1 it doesn’t happen

And what version of Minecraft are you on? If it’s 1.8.9, then I can’t think of anything, but if it’s 1.9(.4) there are definitely new versions with fixes available for wand reach.

It’s 1.8.9 unfortunately

I don’t know any bugs that would give you results like that, are you using any other mods or plugins besides Sponge + WorldEdit?

Yes a bunch, it could be SpongeForge, since i’m on 61 and 71 is already out

I am getting these bugs aswell when I //undo something. I am running latest sponge, and it only came about once I updated.

What are the permission nodes for all of the commands for worldedit? I’ve tried essentials.* but it doesn’t work.

I believe it’s worldedit.command or worldedit.command.*.

EDIT: Just checked the actual code. It’s mixed with the vanilla commands. Unfortunately, you’ll need to do minecraft.command.we, minecraft.command./clone, and so on, for every WorldEdit command.

I found the solution, but thanks for responding

SpongeForge build 1500 fixes this issue.

I can confirm this, I tested it on my own server 5-10 times and no issues. Thanks blood.

I believe the way pex works now, minecraft.command includes all its subpermissions. I am not entirely sure, however :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s right.

As stated at the top of the OP, there is now an API-based version. Get it here.

1 Like