Worldguard for Sponge

So I was looking for a plugin that can prevent a player from entering a region if they don’t have a certain permission. Someone told me Foxguard could do the trick but I couldn’t find anything mentioned about it and the plugin hasn’t been updated since 2018 so I am not sure if using that is a great idea.

So does anyone know about a plugin that can prevent a player from entering a region if they don’t have a certain permission? Preferably for Minecraft 1.12.2.

Worldguard doesn’t have a version on Sponge as its so large and the demand isnt there for it as GeiefPrevention and GriefDefender both do pretty much everything WorldGuard does.

If GriefPrevention doesnt have the feature, im more then happy to make a plugin that hooks into GriefPrevention to prevent players from entering who dont have permission

1 Like

I just checked the GriefDefender / GriefPrwevention wiki and they have a flag to prevent a player from entering! Thanks for the advice

FoxGuard does still work, although there are a couple of known minor bugs with it. A complete rework is in progress

1 Like