You do not have access to

Graphics settings - while are tied to the rendering - typically wouldn’t cause a mob to be invisible outright. Its more likely to do with two mods conflicting with one and another.

I personally don’t know much about client mods, but take a look at mods that interact with all mobs such as Optifine and see if there is another mod colliding with it.

You can get a log for a client too, there maybe a exception on that causing the rending not to happen

Yeah firstly I should put Optifine into my mods folder XD

No installing Optifine didn’t help I will check my singleplayer log

Yeah there are some exceptions.
Some exceptions for normal things were made by wrong version texturepack.
I can’t paste the loog on paste.org, I am logged in.

https://justpaste.it/487r0

Can you help me?

There is a lot of exceptions there. The one that stood out to me was this one.

00:33:14] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [drzhark.mocreatures.client.renderer.texture.MoCTextures:loadTextures:35]: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\nikod\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\1.12.2\DrZharks MoCreatures Mod-12.0.5.jar (Nie można odnaleźć określonego pliku)
[00:33:14] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [drzhark.mocreatures.client.renderer.texture.MoCTextures:loadTextures:35]: 

Looks like a mod is searching for a mod module that is missing. There may have been others that stood out but all of them (apart from the client connection exception) looked like it could be linked to the cause.

yeah that’s polish language and it couldn’t find the mod idk why
Yeah there’s different name for mod on the server and on the client but the difference is pluses

Is it in ‘/mods/1.12.2’ and how come it has ‘+’ instead of ’ '?

idk why it’s pluses and not dashes
but it’s pluses on the client and on the server.
Does the pluses break it down?
yeah I know not pluses but spaces

Typically when a mod crashes due to it not finding a file, it means that the file name and path was not identical to the one specific in the mod. So assuming that file is the file it wants to find and not another file. Then yes it should be spaces (i am also assuming that the program your viewing your files in isnt just showing the name with pluses instead of spaces and that it is showing the file as is)

yeah the pluses were in file name

yeah it fixed that thanks