Which community are you from?

Mostly Spigot. Used to be on Bukkit in like 2011, recently banned though. I lurked on Spout a bit during the CB++ days too I guess.

Bukkit.

Originally hMod, then Bukkit. I dabbled in Spout a little, but none of my friends where willing to try it.

Spigot, did submit some PRs and resources that affected me directly. Also fancy tag.

Spigot/BungeeCord/Bukkit, although I’ve also done some other open-source stuff.

FYI: Author of RedisBungee. Hello!

1 Like

Came from Bukkit and currently attempting to learn Java. In a few months Ill see if I still suck or not.

I am a Bukkit Plugin Developer (PwnFilter & other PwnPlugins), and have spent some quality time with spigot.

Spent most of my time on Bukkit as Skye. It was a shortened version of my MC character name, but I’m using my usual username here. :blush:

hMod
Bukkit
Spigot
Spout

MCPC+. It had the plugins of bukkit, the speed of spigot, and the mods of forge.

I’m from the forge side. I created ServerTools and a couple of other mods.

Long time Bukkit Lurker. I’ve also been active/present on Spigot Forums, Forge Forums, and Spout Community. :smile:

Bukit profile: Clovis Bukkit

Prism is what you’ll know me from. I have a bunch of other public plugins but way more private ones for my three-year-old server.

1 Like

Not directly involved with any development communities.

Former Minetime Administrator; current ShockNetwork lead support.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. :slight_smile:

I got my feet wet with hMod, ran Bukkit on my server from Jan 2011 until about a year ago when I switched to Spigot.

However, I am essentially a lurker. Aside from the occasional bug report or small plugin patch I have historically just stuck to browsing the forums.

It’s so cool to see how everyone is coming from different minecraft backgrounds/ways of running the game yet everyone is working together to make this project! Also, hMod is the only one I have never heard of, I will have to add that to the list.

1 Like

BUKKIT

However the Gravatar doesn’t seem to take very well.

4 Likes

We are finally MERGING our community. No more divides.

10 Likes

Originally i’ve used hMod, but i never programmed plugins for it. Then i started modding Minecraft, first with ModLoader and ModLoaderMP, later with Forge. I also ported Forge mods to the old MCPC. But i nerver really liked modding that much. Because of that i started to develop Bukkit plugins. Then i worked for a server network to develop Bukkit and BungeeCord plugins.
Now i’m really looking forward to Sponge :smiley:

1 Like

A merge has always been needed, one giant group working together can get so much more done and has a bigger voice then a bunch of smaller communities.

4 Likes