Which community are you from?

I’m just interested to see which community everyone is from, As I have mostly come from forge and cauldron due to running modded minecraft but I have used bukkit/spigot before.

Which community?
Bukkit
Spigot
Forge
Cauldron
Spout
hMod
FTB
Technic
ATLauncher
Canary
(Any I left out?)

15 Likes

Long time lurker, first time caller. Nah just kidding.

Been in the community for a long time. Mostly lurked for a few years. As of the last year, I’ve been heavily apart of the MCPC+/Cauldron crowd. I was lucky enough to get a nice spot on Cauldron staff to help people with support issues and do other cool things.

So I’m from Cauldron. o/

I was BukkitDev staff for awhile.

3 Likes

Spigot, I focus on Peformance improvement PR’s mainly, but also do some powerful API’s for my own servers needs.

BukGet developer here, which is the bukkit-focused plugin management API.

2 Likes

Technic and NotEnoughMods. I am the Support manager over at Technic and I own/develop NotEnoughMods.

I’ve been a Forge modder for a bit, and have helped Blood with some Cauldron bugs/mod-plugin incompatibility things.

2 Likes

I’ve been involved with Spout since Dec 2011 and a Moderator there since early 2012. I have dabbled in Bukkit Plugin development as well.

2 Likes

Forge/ForgeEssentials

I’ll be evaluating the API to see if it meets my needs.

1 Like

I was involved with Bukkit plugin development and also was a latecomer to the Spout team and now the newer Flow team.

1 Like

Bukkit plugin developer but a coder for decades.

Towny, GroupManager and Lockette fall under my banner.

7 Likes

Forge mods testing/breaking, Feed the Beast Mod Packs, FTB Forum Admin, CurseForge Mod manager, Modded Minecraft Streamer, Bukkit Lurker. I just love modded minecraft.

4 Likes

I love basically everything you do.

4 Likes

Mostly a lurker, though I occasionally have outbursts of activity.
Mostly active on bukkit.org back in the day. Worked with the spout peeps.
Wrote SpaceBukkit, a bukkit administration panel, and am now trying to avenge my sins with SpaceCP, a spiritual successor.

1 Like

Bukkit.

I handled forum moderation, process creation, staffing, IRC moderation, community interactions. Some sysadmin stuff, although I usually left that to @lukegb. Basically, overall running day to day operations of that project hand in hand with @mbaxter and @EvilSeph

Howdy everyone!

14 Likes

I handled cat-based matters with @lukegb @TnT and others over at Bukkit. Also, contributed to several MC updates of Bukkit/CraftBukkit as well as wearing lots of other hats there.

12 Likes

You mean like herding cats? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Herding me, at any rate…

10 Likes

Bukkit (Banned a few days ago)
&
Spigot

1 Like

Lurker here as well, pretty much used the bukkit forums only to download the plugins needed for my small time server. Hopefully here to help get this thing off it’s feet though!

-AuGold

1 Like