Which community are you from?

Yes, I expect much out of this project. I’m hoping to become a team member as well, once some time frees up!

Spout and Flow, but started as a Bukkit plugin dev.

Bukkit plugin dev. Can’t wait to see what Sponge offers :slight_smile:

Bukkit plugin developer here. Main plugin being StackableItems. Also recently started maintaining THDigi’s RecipeManager plugin.

Agreed. It has been really awesome to watch people from all the various Minecraft communities rally around Sponge. :slight_smile:

Bukkit forums Stalker/Bukkit plugin Dev.

I’m a server owner and a moderator over at Spigot.

I’ve been on bukkit/spigot for the last few years but mostly as a lurker. I try to provide feedback/bug reports where I can and I am 100% for supporting the community developers with $$$. Without them my server would be nothing.

1 Like

Bukkit and Spigot ( plugin developer )

I’m from the Bukkit community, however I’ve also been involved with CanaryMod as well and I’ve also done some Forge work as well as I am a plugin/mod developer.

I’m apart of the Spigot Team! So naturally… Spigot!

1 Like

Oh hey there, @Puremin0rez. :smiley:

I have maintained a varyingly ModLoader, Forge, FML, Jar, and/or LiteLoader mod for the past few years.

Also experimented with Bukkit back in mid-2011, though never made anything particularly notable, and my code was horrible back then.

I’ve been a plugin developer for Bukkit for a couple years now, doing private plugins for a server. I’m also keeping tabs on Glowstone, hoping I can contribute to that in the future.

Just recently I release a plugin for BungeeCord, and will likely be delving into that now.

Bukkit

1 Like

Been with Bukkit since its early-ish days. I currently run PermissionsEx & maintain a few small plugins. In the past I’ve worked on Glowstone and Spout.

I’m only from the Bukkit community. I arrived to the multiplayer community just as hMod had died, and I never tried out anything besides Bukkit.

Part of the Towny team and hence the bukkit scene.

I’ve run my server since March 2011 and another one before that during the hmod days.

Really nice to see such a diverse crowd representing the overall SMP scene.

I am from the bukkit community under the alias of coaster4321.
This username was already registered on curse somehow at one point that caused me to not have this name. This would have been my actual alias as I share it with minecraft.

Most of my projects were private sadly so I have no public stuff that you could look at other than my contributions to other projects such as Towny, ModDamage (Currently one of the maintainers now for that one) and possibly some others if I searched through older stuff.

I have been programming for more than 4 years now. However it would be 2 years if I only counted java. I am not that well known just yet.

Hopefully that could change in the future when I get a big idea.

I did at one point join #ModJam4 so I code learn to use forge. It was successful but I did not place on any category for obvious reasons. I was a new modder. I had plenty of experience making plugins but not mods at all.

Most of my time during that competition was just trying to get my items to work correctly :expressionless:

ModDamage is an amazing plugin, I couldn’t live without it… you all should check it out once it’s ported to sponge!