#LinkClicker ~ Clickable links in chat!
##Table of Contents
- How To Use
- Planned Features
Today I was on @Joe_Schmo2840’s brilliant test server, and I was trying to send him some links. BUT HE COULDN"T CLICK THEM DIRECTLY! That’s how this plugin came around.
##How To Use:
- Make sure you have a Forge server with Sponge installed, or have a SpongeVanilla server already setup.
- Download LinkClicker in the download section of this thread.
- Put LinkClicker in the mods folder that is in your server’s directory.
- Restart/Start your server.
- Give players that you want to be able to click links the permission “linkclicker.use” without quotes.
- Enjoy your chat-clickable links!
I’ve also made a simple video showing it off:
- Specific links blacklist
- TLDs blacklist
You may view the source code here.
Current Version: 1.0.1
This is default minecraft behavoir right? I thought I used this before
EDIT: Tested this on my bukkit server (I don’t have a sponge server at the moment) and it works for me
Its a 1.8 issue. Seems to be fixed in later 1.8.x releases. Or by @DotDash Installing this now.
Doesnt seem to be working on the server still. Im guessing there is a config somewhere I need to enable.
1.0.1 fixed it. Links now work. Thanks again!
That’s because I wrote code for the 1.7 release that turned pasted links into clickable links.
Doesn’t seem to be working on joes server atm, did something break or get disabled?
Is this still a TODO? If so, This might help:
I don’t understand what you mean, only links starting with http:// and https:// are clickable.
Is the plugin still in development? I tried the plugin but it fails to load…
I’ll give it a quick update
Can this get an update please?