[Abandoned] 🔑 PermissionManager [v3.0.1] [API 5.X] A simple and easy permission plugin

Je pourrais regarder, mais je peux pas garantir que je peux empĂȘcher sa.

Ok merci :slight_smile:

Le problÚme est que je ne peux pas faire la différence si la permission est ajouter par un joueur ou un plugin.

Pourquoi tu ne peux pas faire la différence ?

Je n’ai aucune idĂ©e de la provenance de la permission quand elle est ajoutĂ©, je reçois comme info le context, la permission et sa valeur. Sinon, je sais pas si c’est un plugin qui fait l’action de l’ajouter ou un joueur.

Donc en gros si y’a une permission par exemple fruifirjf.command.me tu ne sais pas si c’est un joueur qui l’a crĂ©e oĂč si elle provient d’un plugin ?

Puis sinon tu ne peux pas faire en sorte qu’il y ai un fichier qui modifie les permissions par dĂ©faut et donc lĂ  seul le joueur aura Ă  le configurer ? :confused:

Non, parce que les plugins vont chercher le groupe par dĂ©faut de la mĂȘme façon que je fais.

ah dommage :confused: T’as eu le temps pour la vidĂ©o que je t’ai envoyĂ© ?

non pas encore, j’ai pas eu le temps.

Ok prends le temps si il faut ^^
Bon courage ^^

Still facing issues.

No errors this time, but when I replace the PM jar, it wipes all of my .yml files and leaves them with only ‘null’ inside each .yml file.

Can you make it recognize the current default.yml ++ all of the current .yml files and use them instead of wiping them?

Thank you.

Not sure to understand what you want, but I can’t do the bug. How are you doing it?

Hey I got a weird quirk with my PM config files. Whenever I go to edit the config files for groups, players, whatever it may be, the permissions get reset almost immediately after. It seems that the only way I can edit permissions and have them successfully save is through the console, which isn’t necessarily a problem in itself, just that if I’m able to write it all up through the .yml’s it would be much, much easier. Do you have any idea what may be causing this problem and/or how to fix it?

Do you load the file after editing it?

Yes I would edit the file while the server was offline, saved and exit and then started the server.

Which version are you using?

The latest, 2.1.1

So, if I understand. You edit the file while the server if off, then you restart the server and your file is reset?

Correct. The groups and player files remain, just their contents are reset.

Do you have an error in your console?