[Abandoned] 🔑 PermissionManager [v3.0.1] [API 5.X] A simple and easy permission plugin

It works with PEX

I know that it works with PEX. I changed the code between PermissionManager v1 and PermissionManager v2. Enjin works with v1. But did you downloaded the fix that I made?

Yes, I did download it, put it in my mods and restarted the server.

Thank you so much for the enjin fix, we REALLY appreciate you doing this! Thanks for being an awesome dev!!!

1 Like

Does it works? @SephKurai said it doesn’t fix everything.

I haven’t uploaded it yet, I will let you know when I add it later tonight.

1 Like

Can I have your logs? I would like to see.

There’s nothing to see really

What is your Sponge API version?

spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653

I will check that this week end.

So I have tried to install the new version 2.1.4, and it did not work. Also tried using the enjin fix jar both alone and with version 2.1.4 and it still did not work. After we do the /enjin key authorization which states it is valid, it does not register with the website (same issue as before the fix). Not sure if im installing the fix right or if there is still a bug.

we also tried go back to an older version of the plugin for enjin, it was version 3.0.11 which supports API1, as well as the current version 3.0.14 (however I believe this only supports api 5).

Let me know if you need any other info

No it’s perfect. I will check that.

We will have to wait that Enjin supports the new version of PermissionManager. I can’t really do anything.

okay! thanks for trying, really appreciate it

1 Like

i need some help with prefix for group. i cant seem to get them to work. they work fine for users but groups dont

Can I see your files? Use pastebin please.

If you set the prefix of à player, it will override the prefix of the group.

i had removed the player prefix