[Abandoned] 🔑 PermissionManager [v3.0.1] [API 5.X] A simple and easy permission plugin

Send me your group file.

Hello, first I apologize for my English is not my default language.

I have a problem, I’m not used to Mecher in sponge plugins when I’m in the default group I can not build anything or break the world when I’m in the owner group I gave permission ‘*’ and I can build, Know permission that allows a specific group to build? I tried searching and have not found, this can blind or being stupid in not knowing look.

Thank you

Can I have the list of the plugins your are using.

The plugins are used

EssentialsCMDS
FlexibleLogin
Pixelmon (mod 1.8.9)
spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1762

I don’t know how pixelmon works, but one of your plugins probably need à permission to allow the players to build. You should look the wiki of your other plugins. You will learn their permissions and how to use them.

Curious about taking this on board above PEx as it seems to have a few more features.

Is there already an option (and if not would it be feasible to allow?) for the region rule to be a blacklist? So that players cannot use commands or have permissions within certain areas, rather than only within them.

Currently no, but I could add an option to blacklist the list of the regions.

1 Like

You config is good, are you in this group?

If you have set prefix: '' to your player, it will override the group’s prefix.

Thanks for your help. that seem to be the issue

1 Like

This is a very good plugin. Works perfect.

The only issue I have is that when a new player joins the server they create a new default group despite me having a group set as default? Can anyone help and see what i’ve done wrong? (fyi, permissions are working perfectly)

The default is not an option.

options:
    homes: '1'
default: true
1 Like

wow xD
Thankyou!

1 Like

PermissionManager 2.2

• English
    • You can now blacklist the regions of the rule region.
    • Wiki updated.
      • Multiple contexts added. User and group.
      • Default group.
      • Rule region.
  • Français
    • Vous pouvez maintenant interdire les régions de la règle region.
    • Wiki mis à jour.
      • Utiliser plusieurs contexts. Utilisateur et groupe.
      • Groupe par défaut.
      • Règle region.

@AsyDRabbit You can now blacklist the region.

##Links

1 Like

I feel I’m missing something quite basic here but I’m being told I don’t have permission to use /pm or the commands.

Do I need to assign myself these permissions via the console?

Wiki doesn’t have much in the way of a start-up guide, but everyone else seems to be managing it okay :confused:

You have to give yourself the permission *. In the console, do this /pm users your_username set permission *. I will try to add a little tutorial about how to start with PermissionManager today.

1 Like

Perfect.
Thanks muchly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there an option to have all permissions denied by default?
Would that be “-*” ?

I’m assuming the allowed permissions override the denied?
Or is it based on the order within the .YAMLs?

Edit:

And just had all my .YAMLs wiped >_<

I’ll await a more clearcut walkthrough for how things should be created I think. Struggling to create inherited permissions here.

All the permissions are denied by default.

How was it cleared?