[Abandoned] 🔑 PermissionManager [v3.0.1] [API 5.X] A simple and easy permission plugin

No, PermissionManager doesn’t have this functionnality currently. You could create an issue on Github, so I could remember it later.

Hey @djxy I’m having troubles with permissions for my pixelmon server. I’ve been able to setup all the permission and such, but I seem to not be able to interact with the mobs or pixelmons. When you throw it just spawns and not battle the pixelmon by chance would it be a mod interaction node if so what node would I need to add to default to make it work?

Do you have other plugins?

I have Nucleus, Grief Prevention, and Emp Sponge.

Are you sure the permissions of Grief preventions are set correctly?

Well I just did permissions for modifyworld.* what griefprevention permission would I need to add for default? I thought they have that automatically xD. I’m still getting used to the sponge shitz I came from group manager land

Thanks so much I removed griefprevention and added polis for the fix. Everything is fixed now players can throw their pixelmons now! :smiley: Have a good day!

1 Like

Great! huge thanks for your early reply. I have created an issiue on GitHub :blush:

By the way, is it a right place to create an issiue on GitHub? https://github.com/djxy/PermissionManager/issues/35

Yes it is, thanks.

There is Russian translation, but how to include it on the server?
I tried to do:

[details=Commands from console]> pm language rus
[14:06:32] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /pm language rus
[14:06:32] [Server thread/INFO]: [PermissionM] Your language is now English.

pm language russian
[14:06:34] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /pm language russian
[14:06:34] [Server thread/INFO]: The value ‘language’ isn’t valid.[/details]

This command should work. I will test it tonight. Does the others languages work?

No.

[details=console]> pm language zhe
[14:32:15] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /pm language zhe
[14:32:15] [Server thread/INFO]: [PermissionM] Your language is now English.

pm language por
[14:32:20] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /pm language por
[14:32:20] [Server thread/INFO]: [PermissionM] Your language is now English.
pm language fra
[14:32:24] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /pm language fra
[14:32:24] [Server thread/INFO]: [PermissionM] Your language is now English.[/details]

I understood. It work only in game.

Yes, you can only set the language for the player.

Can set globally?

No, it is not possible.

I Waiting for the new vesions.I need support MySQL.:confounded:
This is a good plugin.I don’t want to use the PEX:sob:

It is close, I’m currently working on the converter to adapt the data of v2 to v3. The SQL has been made, I just need to test it for MySQL.

OK.Thanks~:laughing:

What it is???