ActionBroadcaster [v0.5] for Sponge 5 and 6 - Message broadcasting

I think having a config option to have the message appear in the chat aswell would be nice.

2 Likes

Is this still being updated?

yes it does. Why do you think so?

Hey @Games647 will this plugin be updated to a 5.0 compatible model? Thanks for your work!

I agree, also the appearanceTime option doesn’t seem to do much. The difference between 1000 and 1000000 is the unnoticable. The messages are too fast.

The newest version already is compatible with it.

The appearance time is in seconds. So why do you choosed so a high number?

Well I didn’t start that high. But it seems to be working on 15, thanks

will this plugin work on spongeforge 2477 ??

If you mean the actual SpongeForge version 2477, that is very outdated, if you mean the SpongeForge version for Forge 2477, then make sure you state both next time.

Either way the answer is no, this plugin is horribly outdated, looks like it was last used for Minecraft 1.8.8.

I haven’t seen any plugin which puts in timed messages for the message slot above your hotbar, but there are plugins for the main chat, I personally use PixelAutoMessages. Or there is a plugin which gives an announcement title which you could use in conjunction with CmdCalander to create auto message your players.

Hope this helps.

• Alice

It depends on Sponge API version. So for example this part:

1.11.2-2476-6.1.0-BETA-2652

If you look at the download site the last released version supports Sponge 6.X, but I could update it to 7.0 if you want to.

1 Like

You may wish to update your post! No one is even going to click the links if it says it was only tested on MC 1.8.8 (I sure didn’t). Good to see you’re still active though.

1 Like

1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2637 so in theory it should work then

Then you should pick up v0.4.4 which supports 5.X

1 Like

Thanks for saving my ass here

The plugin works thanks a lot!

are you btw working on an 1.12 plugin ?

1 Like

Hello,

Can you add a boss bar message in color and time ?

ex : /ab boss (in minute or hour)

And update in api 7.1

The plugin should already be compatible with Sponge 7. There shouldn’t be any breaking changes affecting ActionBroadcaster.

1 Like