/fg create handler mapprincipale --priority:-1 simple
/fg link --w:principale _wglobal mapprincipale
/foxguard md h mapprincipale set default false
screen :

Logs : http://pastebin.com/cnTT1RE1

thanks !

you typed the command wrong.

/fg md h mapprincipale set default <FLAGNAME> false

However i need to look into that unrelated error.

miss paste but i do /foxguard md h mapprincipale set default block false ^^ as you see in screenn :stuck_out_tongue:
@gravityfox

Err… I’m pretty sure there’s a LOT of issues i haven’t actually resolved.

I need to fix them and fast.

1 Like

Np ^^ i can test all tomorrow (maybe something this night)
Keep good works your plugin is very important !

Just so you know when I try to create a region I get invalid type on both rectangular and cuboid…
Gona downgrade to the previous version.

Was hoping to get some more advanced support with a piston issue. More specifically I want players not to be able to place or break blocks in a region however I do want them to be able to use levers and pressure plates to activate sticky pistons that move blocks. What I tried is having the basic block place, break and attack for default at priority 0 with pasive going through member with no block restrictions. I also don’t want the player to be able to break the piston or block the piston is holding and as the piston movement block changes (piston head and blocks being moved) seem to be tied to the player it won’t pass in the pasive settings. Therefore I can see no way to get this as I intend. If I (and I hope this is the case) am wrong and this is possible I would greatly appreciate instructions on a way to get this to work as intended. Thanks for your time, Jamie.

regions are now called worldregions.

/fg create worldregion spawn rect
or
/fg mk wr spawn rect

1 Like

Its working or you must upgrade ?

Server always crashing on loading links so was wondering if you could help me. As far as I am aware the only thing I change between starting my server when it worked to when it crashed is that I added a second owner to my main protection handler.

This is the console output (dosn’t show in latest.log) - https://i.gyazo.com/aadf390a8e49fb4170b7a0b9c50ad29b.png
This is the crash log - http://pastebin.com/quBN0CeL
Foxcore - FoxCore-0.8.0-103
Foxguard - FoxGuard-0.18.0-249

If there is any more info I can provide let me know.

Looks like file lock error. Windows 8.1 just exploded when java tried to do file system access.

Also, that screenshot isn’t helpful enough. I need to see what’s farther up. latest.log would be appreciated.

However keep in mind this is a system specific issue. It might be a permissions problem, or something else. It’s not foxguard code.

update wiki and quickstart on this page when you can:
I have my server pvp set to false on defaults but I wanna have a small area for PvP in a “minigame area”. can your plugin bypass the properties and create that area?

Yeah, create a region for your pvp area and create a new handler for that region. Take this new handler and make the priority higher than whatever your original handler was.

1 Like

Hello ! can you add the possibility to deny command in region ?it would be great !
Thanks ! <3

I’m having an issue where I want people to step on plates so a redstone system goes off. The problem is they can use levers and step on pressure plates but the redstone torches wont light nor go off, they simply dont have permission to change them. Redtone lamps also dont light when they flick levers.
I have blockmodify and blockinteract true.
Help?

Oh yeah, it’s because minecraft is stupid.

When redstone torches and lamps switch, it’s actually a block place.

The redstone handling of foxguard isn’t fleshed out (yet). Sowwie ;-;

can i make a region of 1 cube? so they change? Would that even work?

You actually can make a region of one cube. That’s a lot of work though o-o

1 Like