[API 6.x/7.x] FoxGuard - The flexible world protection solution

Yes.
You just need to set up the global handler to protect the global region (which is created by default). Then for the players, make a new basic handler that has a higher priority, and assign the flags for the stuff you want players to do to default. Link that new handler to your intended worldregion, and they should be able to do what you let them do there.

Okay ! I’ll test it !
Just a last question. if i have 2 maps, one for the build + RP (with my construction and region for player) and a second map for mine. Can i have a other global region for this map ? or it is the same region?

All regions should be per-world, although you can share handlers across worlds.
Any more complicated questions will have to be fielded by @gravityfox (or you could check the freshly-updated FoxGuard Wiki on GitHub). It’s actually pretty easy in-game though, just point-and-click, and use tab complete until you get what you want :wink:

Ok, thx for u’r answer ! :slight_smile:

There are two kinds of global regions.
There is the super global regions, which covers all worlds.
There are also world global regions, which cover only a single world.

There is a single super global region, and one world global region for each world.

The Global Handler is for absolute defaults on the server. It does not differentiate between players.

I would suggest creating basic handlers and linking them to the global regions instead of just using the global handler directly.

FoxCore-0.9.2-124-server.jar
FoxGuard-0.19.1-dev-275.jar

How to add flags? Had previously done so: /fg md h spawnh set default blockplace false

/foxguard md h “yourhandler” flags “owners/members/default” add place block =false

Seems as though the command listed on the wiki under quickstart for the adding players to a handlers group is outdated.

I have already figured out. Thank you!

I have been using your plugin for some time now, but im updating, I see a ton of releases. So for a server which foxcore/guard do I need? Also for the modpack which do I need for players?

23.07 12:28:25 [Server] Server thread/INFO SpongeForge 23.07 12:28:25 [Server] INFO Minecraft: 1.8.9 23.07 12:28:25 [Server] INFO SpongeAPI: 4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-1f5dac2 23.07 12:28:25 [Server] INFO SpongeForge: 1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1585 23.07 12:28:25 [Server] INFO Minecraft Forge: 11.15.1.1902

Server: FoxCore-server, and FoxGuard
Client: Your users probably don’t need the CUI. It’s just a tool to help set stuff up.

i need support spongeforge-5.0-minecraft 1.10.2.

No.

so any versions from new to old will work? I tried the 0.9 set but they crash.
I have the same spongeforge / forge version as Sean_Amor

Also- any issues useing PermissionEX?

You need to get SpongeAPI versions to match.

I wouldn’t say any ISSUES using permissionsEX, it’s just that FoxGuard, as of RIGHT NOW, does not have much in the way of permissions interfacing, other than the commands.

It seems that the hostile flag does not work.
screenshot

forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1890-1.8.9-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1609.jar
FoxCore-0.9.2-124-server.jar
FoxGuard-0.19.1-dev-275.jar

you’re using the plugin wrong.

It would be nice to directly point out my error :wink: And to offer the right option.
However. Limitations apply to the blocks. I tried various combinations:

• mob hostile
  • hostile mob
  • mob spawn hostile

Without the expected result!

Please write the command for a ban of hostile mobs.

Page with flags obsolete. https://github.com/FoxDenStudio/FoxGuard/wiki/Flags
spawn mob =deny ???
spawn mob hostile =deny ???

Аuto-completion (Tab) returns a set of flags (much), but it is not clear whether they can be used separately and in what order to ask.