CommandSigns Reloaded - Create signs that run commands!

Did you ever figure this out?
Im having the same issue. No matter how i add permissions i cant get the signs to work for “default” players

I really need to know how to let someone who is not OP to use the command sign

Ah, yet another plugin abandoned on sponge.

Hey great plugin! But I cant seem to get players on my server to use the signs.
I can use them and I gave them the permission csigns.use
Still nothing.
Any suggestions?

Any idea what I’m doing wrong here? Or maybe his isn’t the correct use of the command?

The player doesn’t have the permission to the commands that are being executed thus getting the “no permissions message” but it should ignore the message and go straight to the “console:msg” command.

User permissions plugin and add “csigns.use” to the user/group

Try /cs add console:warp @p <warpname>

How do i remove permission

I’m currently making a pixelmon, server. I am curious if there is a way to make it so certain signs gets disabled when you have allready clicked another. Like if you pick a starter for example.

I cannot put this command on a command sign:
/csign add <itembuy simpleores:copper_ingot 1>
when i execute it it says “Executed commands” but i have not bought 1 copper.
When i type /itembuy simpleores:copper_ingot 1 it works and i buy 1 copper

/csign add @p <itembuy simpleores:copper_ingot 1> try this instead

how can you make it so it takes away pokédollars when a sign is clicked because the money command doesn’t work for me?

Do the Pokedollars use Sponge Economy? If not then i am afraid i do not think there is a way…

Perhaps using RandomByte / CommandUtils you could make a command to do it then run said command.

Make sure to include logic to make sure they have enough pokedollars (if you can)

So, when I have cost and cooldown added, if they have used it once, they try and use it a second time the cooldown works, but it still takes the money even though its on cooldown. Can this be fixed?

Is it possible to add an Item Cost to the Signs? I want to make it so players can exchange a rarer but not so used item for command sign usage. I understand the risk of dupe glitches with this but im running a smaller private server so I trust the people I have on here to do this respectfully

How do I make it so when the sign is clicked the server gives them perms to do /sethome, etc

I can’t figure out how to get it to show cooldown.