This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Composer. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
This version has been updated to work with Sponge API v7. Original plugin post available at 🎼 Composer v2.0.0 -- Note block music importer and player [MC1.10.2+/API5+]
Composer is a full featured note block music importer and player. Import Note Block Studio files by placing them in the config/composer/tracks/ directory and the plugin will automatically load them on start.
Composer comes with a full music player built in as shown below. There are commands for each action you can perform within this menu as well as the text itself being clickable.
- Per player music player for loaded tracks.
- Play, pause, shuffle, skip, back actions.
- Flexible API to allow developers to create compositions programmatically or import other file formats.
- Place the composer-x.x.jar file in your mods/ folder.
- Place your .nbs files in the config/composer/tracks/ directory.
- Run the server.
Note: The -p lets you target a player other than yourself.
/music: Base command for plugin. These can be used interchangeably.
/music play [-p <player>] <trackNumber>Aliases:
/music pause [-p <player>]Aliases:
/music resume [-p <player>]
/music shuffle [-p <player>]
/music queue [-p <player>]: Shows this player’s play queue Aliases:
/music next [-p <player>]Aliases:
/music previous [-p <player>]Aliases:
composer.musicplayer: Allows access to music player commands.
composer.musicplayer.others: Allows use of -p flag.