Core v2.8.1c

Hello ! Work with vanilla item but not item of mod ^^

Just go with <mod>:<item> :wink:

1 Like

i do it ^^
for pixelmon : /i pixelmon:item.Poke_Ball 1 and same issue ^^

Try /searchitem poke_ball at the latest version of Core (2.6.3a)

1 Like

same ^^ no item found >w<

Searchitem searchs for all items registered on the server. Did you try to search for items from other mods? :yum:

1 Like

should be fixed in SpongeForge build 745

2 Likes

i go test it :smiley: thanks

Its work now ! Thanks ! <3

1 Like

Hi, Creepster!
Thanks, all works perfectly, but I have an issue by settings of zoneā€¦ How should work the flags ā€œanimalsā€ and ā€œmonstersā€? I set deny, but monsters and animals continue to spawn in the claimed zoneā€¦

EDIT: And yet ā€¦ I can not create a portal to another world (I am creating a new world /world create shop, then zone and warp /zone create shop (in world ā€œshopā€), /warp create shop (in world ā€œshopā€). Then I am building the frame from blocks, allocates its with golden ax and I enter command /portal create shop shop shop. Portal is created, but not teleport :frowning: ) ā€¦ There is a manual how to do it?

EDIT2: Also I configure the new world in file worlds.confā€¦ I set the time:day and the weather:clear, but doesnā€™t matter the night comes, and rainy weatherā€¦

How do you have more than the build 620 please x_x ?

@Xhatz

1 Like

Hi Ekib,

we have to wait for the EntitySpawnEvent to be implemented until those flags work. :wink:

The zone is meant to be the area of the portal. Everyone within the specified zone will be transported to warp X. I think there will be some tutorials for this in the future.

Permanent time/weather will work in the upcoming version! Thanks for reporting this. :yum:

1 Like

SpawnEntityEvent has been implemented for awhileā€¦

Yeahā€¦ like is there any page with a updated list of events already implemented and ready to use?
Iā€™ve checked it one week ago where it wasnt implemented. :yum:

To be honest you guys are doing a great job but the lack of information for developers is seriousā€¦ or maybe Iam just reta***dā€¦ you decide.

1 Like

Just follow github commits and you will know what gets implemented. SpawnEntityEvent has been done for weeks.

Is there any list though? Just curious.

1 Like

There is a list on github but not updated. For now just watch github commits. We always state if we implement something new, especially events.

1 Like

So this is what I currently use and doesnt even reach ā€œ1ā€. So for me it looks like the event is not being fired at all even though registering it in the main class:

game.getEventManager().registerListeners(this, new EventEntitySpawn());

https://github.com/CreepsterLGC/Core/blob/master/Core/src/me/creepsterlgc/core/events/EventEntitySpawn.java

Zone (as area of portal) not teleportingā€¦ What am I doing wrong? (I wrote above how I was doing this)