Core v2.8.1c

@CreepsterLGC How about to add support for the axe of WorldEdit? Thus adding support WorldEditCUI (graphical interface select region)

1 Like

Good idea, Iā€™ll add that in the future.

4 Likes

Hi, bro!
Please consider to disable message join and leave of players from groups of admins, helpers, etc. A very handy feature to catch cheaters :wink:
And it would be nice if the command /heal shall be removes the effect of all potions and spell

EDIT: And the module ā€œcore worldsā€ writes an error when starting the serverā€¦ (http://pastebin.com/6ByiP0vf)
(Sponge 1.8-1543-2.1-DEV-788, Java 8, OS Debian 8)

EDIT 2: Zones work perfectly, but does not trip pvpā€¦ (ā€œpvp denyā€ flag is set in zone settings)

I decided this is in that way: I changed in the file worldedit.properties wand-item=271 (a wooden axe) to wand-item=286 (golden axe). Everything works great! :wink:

Creepster, if you did in you plugin the possibility to choose any wand-item and delete duplicate confirmation of allocation, I think everything would work perfectly without integration in WorldEdit :wink:

@Ekib Thanks, even I didnā€™t think of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Creepster! Me again :wink:
I found another bugsā€¦ Players on my server have gold and guards farms. After claim zones, no longer spawn monsters (pigzombies and guardians). Flags monsters and animals have not been set on default, but even when is set to allow, still do not spawn monsters (((

EDIT: The same with cow-farm (((

1 Like

Hi Ekib! Thanks for all the suggestions and bug reports! :wink:

As I really like your ideas Iam going to implement almost all of them. Just canā€™t tell when exactlyā€¦ I currently got a lot of afterwork to do optimizing Coreā€™s modules. Iā€™ll have a look at the errors though. :yum:

As Spongeā€™s DamageEvent currently isnā€™t implemented, there is no real way to check for pvp :confused: Anyways, there is still a lot to add regarding zones!

Iā€™ll keep you updated as soon as a new version gets released. Thanks again man!

3 Likes

OK, buddy! I look forward to! :wink:

1 Like

##Core v2.7.2b has been released:

Updated Core to be compatible with the latest version of Sponge. Download: (core.minecraft.je)

Thanks for being patient!

1 Like

Thanks for the update.
But I always error that is displayed in the console.

[22:38:01] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML appears to be missing any signature data. This is not a good thing

[22:38:28] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 3037ms behind, skipping 60 tick(s)
[22:38:44] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 3414ms behind, skipping 68 tick(s)
[22:39:01] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2042ms behind, skipping 40 tick(s)
[22:39:19] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2245ms behind, skipping 44 tick(s)

After I connect to the server.

[22:43:37] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Connection received without FML marker, assuming vanilla.
[22:43:37] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: [Server thread] Server side vanilla connection established
[22:43:37] [Server thread/INFO]: TheBelzebuth[/109.89.124.87:58237] logged in with entity id 1199 in world(0) at (12.0, 75.0, 287.0)
[22:43:37] [Server thread/INFO]: TheBelzebuth has joined for the first time!
1 unique players already joined.
[22:43:41] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2785ms behind, skipping 55 tick(s)
[22:44:07] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 10187ms behind, skipping 203 tick(s)
[22:44:18] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 4736ms behind, skipping 94 tick(s)

An idea ?.

Theres no description on whats causing the error. Could you send me the full error log?

The logs include line too so I can post the log file in the folder I give you my file logs for download.

utilitaire.gamers-area.com/telechargement/jeux/minecraft/logs.tgz

Iā€™d appreciate if you could pastebin the required log :smile:

1 Like

These logs on Pastebin.

fml-junk-earlystartup.log

ā€“

fml-server-latest.log

ā€“

latest.log

1 Like

Soā€¦ whereā€™s the error? If you mean the ā€œCanā€™t keep up!ā€ - message, thatā€™s not an error. The message is just saying that your server is too weak to handle the current mods/players/worlds/ā€¦

Really ??.

Messages according to its means I have enough to atribuer Machine performence ?? minecraft server.

[22:38:28] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 3037ms behind, skipping 60 tick(s)
[22:38:44] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 3414ms behind, skipping 68 tick(s)
[22:39:01] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2042ms behind, skipping 40 tick(s)
[22:39:19] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2245ms behind, skipping 44 tick(s)

I assigned 8G memory for my minecraft server it might?.

I have a server at home So You Start ovh.

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           W3565  @ 3.20GHz
Ram 6 x 8192 MB

So why do you think this is Coreā€™s fault? Currently Core is running 3 intervals by default which arent even using 1% of the RAM / power you allocatedā€¦ :wink:

I am not saying it is because of Core I just wonder where does the messages I had not before making the premise update forge and all the rest of the mods.

So I just want to know from where its coming from.
Iā€™m glad itā€™s super ^^ Core.

Basically OVH / SYS / Kimsufi servers are extremely stable and mostly overkill so this is very odd. Are there any other mods you are currently running?

Here is the list of mods used.

CommandSigns-0.6.jar
Core.jar
CoreChat.jar
CorePortals.jar
CoreTickets.jar
CoreWorlds.jar
CoreZones.jar
EssentialCmds-4.8.jar
worldedit-forge-mc1.8-6.1.jar

And Sponge and Forge.
spongeforge-1.8-1543-2.1-DEV-794.jar