rcon.password=********
generate-structures=true
online-mode=false
max-build-height=400
level-seed=
use-native-transport=true
motd=Gamers-Area 1.8
enable-rcon=true

My server is substantially the same standard as that configuration.
enter link description here

This has been fixed in the latest version (v2.7.3a). Thanks for reporting this issue! @Ekib

2 Likes

You can remove the line -Xms1G -Xmx8G. For Sponge is unnecessary… I think the problem is because of this…

Thanks, Man!

1 Like

that is setting his RAM to 1GB minimum and 8GB maximum, so that is definitely not the problem

I know, but when I removed it, I have the same problem was solved …

Hey,

using

EssentialCmds

and

Core

seems pretty redundant to me.

Cheers

1 Like

An error with Core Economy.

[14:31:25] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/CoreEconomy]: [Plugin Class: main.java.me.creepsterlgc.coreeconomy.CoreEconomy][Handler: onEnable]
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
	at org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer.handleModStateEvent(SpongeModPluginContainer.java:129) [SpongeModPluginContainer.class:1.8-1552-2.1-DEV-805]
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) [LoadController.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) [LoadController.class:?]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) [LoadController.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.serverStarting(Loader.java:781) [Loader.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStarting(FMLCommonHandler.java:319) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:286) [po.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_66]
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: main/java/me/creepsterlgc/core/commands/CommandMoney
	at main.java.me.creepsterlgc.coreeconomy.CoreEconomy.onEnable(CoreEconomy.java:33) ~[CoreEconomy.class:?]
	... 30 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: main.java.me.creepsterlgc.core.commands.CommandMoney
	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
	at main.java.me.creepsterlgc.coreeconomy.CoreEconomy.onEnable(CoreEconomy.java:33) ~[CoreEconomy.class:?]
	... 30 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

:innocent:

recommendation for the github, you should make a example for all the permissions like a use example, me personally find the ticket feature confusing and such to code it being bukkit and sponge adds alot more functionality and it would be nice to have a solid foundation on what each perm does.

Commands & Permissions · CreepsterLGC/Core Wiki · GitHub So the top 4 notes explain why there is a “-assigned” or “<1-100>”. I’ll surely edit those in the future though. If you need anymore help for now feel free to ask!

For tickets its actually pretty obvious…

core.ticket.comment → You can comment on your OWN tickets.
core.ticket.comment-assigned → You can comment on tickets your assigned to.
core.ticket.comment-others → You can comment on all tickets.

Same goes for all the other -assigned and -others permissions :yum:

@Geant

I’ll have a look into this. Thanks for reporting!

1 Like

Hello mistake with the latest sponge.

Version - 1.8-1563-2.1-DEV-814

[18:05:26] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/Core]: [Plugin Class: main.java.me.creepsterlgc.core.Core][Handler: onEnable]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_65]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_65]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_65]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_65]
	at org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer.handleModStateEvent(SpongeModPluginContainer.java:129) [SpongeModPluginContainer.class:1.8-1563-2.1-DEV-814]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_65]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) [LoadController.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) [LoadController.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) [LoadController.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.serverStarting(Loader.java:781) [Loader.class:?]
	at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStarting(FMLCommonHandler.java:319) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:286) [po.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_65]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.spongepowered.api.service.scheduler.SchedulerService.createTaskBuilder()Lorg/spongepowered/api/service/scheduler/TaskBuilder;
	at main.java.me.creepsterlgc.core.Core.onEnable(Core.java:202) ~[Core.class:?]
	... 30 more
[18:05:26] [Server thread/TRACE] [Core/Core]: Sent event FMLServerStartingEvent to mod Core
[18:05:26] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: ServerStarting - Core Plugin took 0,308s
[18:05:26] [Server thread/TRACE] [CoreChat/CoreChat]: Sending event FMLServerStartingEvent to mod CoreChat
[18:05:26] [Server thread/TRACE] [CoreChat/CoreChat]: Sent event FMLServerStartingEvent to mod CoreChat
[18:05:26] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: ServerStarting - Chat Module for Core took 0,019s
[18:05:26] [Server thread/TRACE] [CoreEconomy/CoreEconomy]: Sending event FMLServerStartingEvent to mod CoreEconomy
[18:05:26] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/CoreEconomy]: [Plugin Class: main.java.me.creepsterlgc.coreeconomy.CoreEconomy][Handler: onEnable]
	at org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer.handleModStateEvent(SpongeModPluginContainer.java:129) [SpongeModPluginContainer.class:1.8-1563-2.1-DEV-814]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_65]
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: main/java/me/creepsterlgc/core/commands/CommandMoney
	... 30 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: main.java.me.creepsterlgc.core.commands.CommandMoney
	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_65]
	... 30 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
	... 30 more

Thank you in advance.

Thanks for reporting those bugs! They’re all fixed in the latest version of Core! :yum:

1 Like

Thank you it works.

Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for your work, I think this plugin will be very useful for me.

However, I’m getting intro trouble when I use the world module, here is the log:

Thanks again!

1 Like

Hi Guiyaume,

thanks for your feedback! I’ll fix this as soon as I arrive at home. :yum: Thanks for reporting this issue!

I’ll just leave this here :wink:

1 Like

Version.
forge-1.8-11.14.4.1568
spongeforge-1.8-1568-2.1-DEV-830

Error :relaxed:

[22:04:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/Sponge]: Could not pass FMLServerStartingEvent to SpongePlugin:Worlds Module for Core{unknown}
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at main.java.me.creepsterlgc.core.Controller.getServer(Controller.java:18) ~[Controller.class:?]
    at main.java.me.creepsterlgc.coreworlds.files.FileWorlds.setup(FileWorlds.java:80) ~[FileWorlds.class:?]
    at main.java.me.creepsterlgc.coreworlds.CoreWorlds.onEnable(CoreWorlds.java:41) ~[CoreWorlds.class:?]
    at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.GameStartingServerEventListener_CoreWorlds_onEnable13.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:92) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.8-1568-2.1-DEV-830]
    at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.post(SpongeEventManager.java:242) [SpongeEventManager.class:1.8-1568-2.1-DEV-830]
    at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:269) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.8-1568-2.1-DEV-830]
    at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onStateEvent(SpongeMod.java:144) [SpongeMod.class:1.8-1568-2.1-DEV-830]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.onPost(LoadController.java:49) [LoadController.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66]

I had a question about the world.config. In there you have the option to set the weather property. By default it is set to normal, what is the proper syntax so have it so there is no weather or is is disabled? i have tried false and clear and those have not worked. Thanks!

Any idea why world creation fails? Am i missing something? Here is the full list of enabled mods in case there are known conflicts that i’m not aware of.

Core.jar
CorePortals.jar
CoreWorlds.jar
CoreZones.jar
EconomyLite-v1.0.6.jar
JobsLite-v1.1.1.jar
spongeforge-1.8-1568-2.1-DEV-838.jar

Here is the error log:

world create test overworld survival                                                              
[22:40:24] [Server thread/INFO]: Creating world test..
[22:40:24] [Server thread/INFO]: Error occurred while executing command: org.spongepowered.api.GameRegistry.createBuilder(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/lang/Object;
[22:40:24] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Error occurred while executing command 'world create test overworld survival' for source net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@9b2fd94: org.spongepowered.api.GameRegistry.createBuilder(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/lang/Object;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.spongepowered.api.GameRegistry.createBuilder(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/lang/Object;
	at main.java.me.creepsterlgc.coreworlds.commands.CommandWorldCreate.<init>(CommandWorldCreate.java:89) ~[CommandWorldCreate.class:?]
	at main.java.me.creepsterlgc.coreworlds.commands.CommandWorld.process(CommandWorld.java:40) ~[CommandWorld.class:?]
	at org.spongepowered.api.util.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:340) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.8-1568-2.1-DEV-838]
	at org.spongepowered.api.service.command.SimpleCommandService.process(SimpleCommandService.java:250) [SimpleCommandService.class:1.8-1568-2.1-DEV-838]
	at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:80) [cl.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:400) [po.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:365) [po.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:598) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:478) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_66]

Hey, I just came back to this today after not messing with sponge in a month or two, and I love what you’ve done with this mod, Keep up the good work and thank you for having one of the most versatile (I think that’s the right word) mods for sponge!